Asheville House Rental Photos and Description
6 bedroom, 4 baths (3 en-suite), mountain views captured by 3 stories of windows
Welcome to Tree Tops! An elegant escape nestled in the mountains of Asheville, North Carolina, this property features magnificent accommodations within easy reach of all the city’s diverse attractions. With easy freeway access and close proximity to local shopping and restaurants, the property gets high marks for convenience. But it is its picturesque setting that makes it irresistible.
Recently redesigned and updated with modern amenities, the house features six bedrooms, sleeping fourteen in bedrooms. Three of the bedrooms feature en suite baths, and all four bathrooms were redesigned and updated with luxurious spa features.
A dramatic wall of windows spans the house’s three levels, and with views from every room, this is a house for all seasons. Enjoy the surrounding lush green foliage of spring and summer, the vibrant hues of autumn, and the mountain views of winter. Relax on one of the house’s three decks, cozy up inside beside the striking circular fireplace, or climb the hill to build a campfire and make s’mores.
Here’s a quick tour of the house:
• “Blue Heron” Bedroom – King memory foam bed, en-suite bath with custom shower, free-standing tub, and dual sinks, private deck
• “Wood Stork” Bedroom - Queen sleep number bed, en-suite bath with custom shower and dual sinks
• Balcony with desk above 2nd level living area
• Living area with circular gas fireplace and two stories of floor to ceiling windows
• Open concept kitchen, with counter seating and connecting dining area
• Deck with gas grill, dining tables, and bridge to street level
• “White Pelican” Bedroom – Queen memory foam bed
• “Flamingo” Bedroom – Queen memory foam bed
• Shared bathroom with custom shower
• Laundry room
• Family room
• Game room with ping pong table
• “Duck” Bedroom - King sleep number bed, en-suite bath with custom shower, free-standing tub, and dual sinks, pass through entrance to bath from family/game room
• “Postcard” Bedroom – Bunk room with two sets of bunk beds (four twins)
• Deck with separate entrance and stairs to parking area/street level
Other amenities: Well-equipped kitchen, gas indoor fireplace with remote control, gas grill, flat screen TVs with cable, bluetooth stereo/cd player, DVD/Blue-Ray Players, Nintendo Wii system with games, High-speed wireless internet, landline phone with free local and long distance within US, board games, baby gear (high chair, portable crib/bassinet), paved covered parking, paved road access, cell coverage from the property for major carriers.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Jason Graves
We are two families that are long-time friends and co-workers. Between us we have kids ranging in age from toddlers to teenagers, and we love to travel to the Asheville area. We have rented a number of the available properties, but wanted to find the ideal spot... so we decided to create it ourselves. If we weren't busy working (as environmental engineers, a Realtor/former NASA flight operations engineer, and an author) we'd be fighting over which family would get to move in full-time!
Jason Graves purchased this house in 2013
Why Jason Graves chose Asheville
We searched for over a year to find what we thought would be the ideal vacation home and vacation rental. When we found this home, we immediately saw the potential. After undergoing an extensive renovation completed in 2014, it is everything we were look for: multiple master bedrooms, great views, completely modernized amenities, and ideal convenience to all that the Asheville area has to offer.
What makes this house unique
Key benefits of Tree Tops are:
- multiple master bedrooms with en-suite baths
- treehouse-like architecture
- circular, walk-around indoor fireplace
- three levels of decks/outdoor living space
- walls of windows and unique corner windows
- easy all-paved access to a major freeway
- high speed internet and cell coverage (rare for mountain properties)
Guestbook comments from the owner
We felt so welcomed and relaxed. It was a wonderful time! My favorite part was the showers! Thank you for helping us experience such a great weekend!