11th Arrondissement Bastille Apartment Rental Photos and Description
50sqm, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 Large Living – Kitchen Area, Sleeps 4.
- Steps from the famous Place de la Bastille
- Near the Marché d’Aligre, River Seine, The Marais and Notre Dame
This stunning apartment is located in the lively, up and coming BASTILLE district. On a typically Parisian street, this apartment is in the heart of a local neighborhood with two fantastic markets close by, the MARCHE DE BASTILLE and MARCHE D’ALIGRE.
There are plenty of restaurants to choose from surrounding the apartment, including classic French bistros and brasseries, Michelin-starred restaurants or even just a quick sandwich at a café – you will be spoilt for choice. Equally, the supermarket is close by where you can buy all the ingredients to prepare a meal in the kitchen.
If you prefer to reach your destinations a little faster, just steps from the apartments’ front door is the Bastille metro station on Line 1. The Metro Line 1 is the main transport route between east-west Paris and will allow you to easily access many other top Paris attractions, such as the CENTRE POMPIDOU the MUSEE DU LOUVRE, NOTRE DAME, SAINT GERMAIN and many more.
- Modern and sleek decoration throughout
- 1 spacious bedroom and large open plan living and dining area
- 1 modern bathroom and kitchen
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable television
- METRO : Bastille (Lines 1, 5 and 8)
This beautiful and peaceful property is located in a secure and private building with coded access and your own individual key.
On entering the apartment, immediately to your right there is the recently renovated modern bathroom complete with a large walk in shower, bidet, toilet and hand washbasin. On arrival 2 complimentary toilet rolls, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay.
The apartment then opens up into the spacious living area and kitchen as shown in the photos. The living area has a couch that can be pulled out to provide the second sleeping area if required. There is also a large flatscreen television on which you can watch a ,ix of French, English and foreign language channels.
The kitchen is bright, modern and fully equipped for your stay. There is a 4-plate electric cooker, a full sized refrigerator/freezer, toaster, coffee maker and kettle. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby as well as a full sized dining table that will comfortably seat 4 people.
Moving towards the other end of the apartment, you find the walk in closet with plenty of storage space for all of your belongings during your stay. The master bedroom faces an interior courtyard so you can be assured a quiet nights sleep. One set of fresh towels and linens are provided for your arrival.
Moreover, this accommodation has heating and strong WIFI Internet connection. This spacious and modern apartment in the city centre enables you to combine tourism and entertainment in an easy way.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 60 €
- Damage Deposit: 400 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
John: owner / property manager
This apartment is located in one of the most central district of Paris (Louvre, Marais, Hotel de Ville, The Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a Parisian, you love to live in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris by foot or by bike . Public transportation is easily accessible from the flat as well.
- is fully equipped with everything you should need (towels, bed linens, hair dryer, free WIFI internet, TV, coffee machine...)
- has been newly renovated for short term rental
- is located close to grocery stores, bakeries, restaurants and more to experience the Parisian lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!