Great apartment and location!
Me, my wife and our 1 year old son stayed at the apartment for 7 nights in April 2011. The location and the surroundings are great! You do not need a car, just a 15 min walk and you are on the beach. Shopping and restaurants at Lincoln Road is just 2 min away. The neighborhood is quiet and safe so the location is really excellent!
The apartment is quite small but it is very well furnished and you have all the space you need if you are 3 adults or a couple traveling with a kid (we put our baby crib in the kitchen, worked fine). The apartment is very clean, fresh and light. Elena took great care of us, she is very nice and hospitable.
If you have a car check with Elena if she can help you with a resident parking permit. Otherwise parking is a little tricky.
Some of the things we did and can really recommend:
* Mornings runs along the beach board walk
* Swim and sunbath at Miami beach
* Shopping and eating at Lincoln Rd (Balance, Books&Books, Van Dyke Café etc)
* Art Deco walking tour (departs from Beach Rd)
* Snorkeling tour Key Largo (1,5 hrs drive from apartment)
* Espanola way (super cosy street with a lot of restaurants)
* Joes Stone Crab restaurant (south pointe, dress code!)
- Miami beach is a really cool and sexy place. Must see!!
Tourists without a Car,
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
Helpful votes: 4/4
Did you find this review helpful?