Hampton Lakes Villa Rental Photos and Description
5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14
Welcome to my lake front 5 bedroom villa with everything brand new as of February 2014.
The vacation home is about 15-20 minutes drive to the main gate of Disney World. It has a private pool overlooking a lake with fountain. There are 3 en-suites, of which the king bed and twin bed en-suites are on the first floor, while the queen bed en-suite and two kids' rooms are on the second floor. The kids' rooms share one bathroom.
After hours of fun in the Disney parks, nothing is more relaxing than sitting outside on the patio deck enjoying a glass of wine, while watching the kids cool off in the swimming pool and the wildlife in and around the lake.
This vacation home has the following amenities:
- 1 master en-suite with king size bed
- 1 en-suite with queen size bed
- 1 en-suite with 2 twin beds
- 2 kids' bedrooms each with 2 bunk beds
- Private outdoor pool
- Private games room with pool table
- Free access to all facilities within the community
- Free long distance phone calls to USA and Canada
- Complementary high speed WiFi internet access in unit
- Digital Cable TV included
- Baby gear included (foldable crib, high chair, stroller)
- Fresh towels and linens included
- Fully equipped dine-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Full sized washer and dryer
- Hair dryer, ironing board & iron included
- 42' LCD TV in the living room and LCD TV in each of the en-suite
- 24 hour customer support from a dedicated manager throughout your stay
- Free on site parking
- No Check In Required / Secure keyless entry to unit
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
We rented this beautiful Villa during our Winter Break. The home was gorgeous and in excellent condition. Everything in this home is brand new..including beds, furniture, even linens and dishes! We used the pool heat and the pool was at a perfect temperature all week. No having to adjust the heat, which was great. The owner is wonderful and was there any time I needed. This home is in Davenport...you are at Disney in no time. The area is nicer than other areas that surround Disney. My Husband golfed at nearby Champions Gate and found it to be a wonderful course. There is plenty of room for sleeping and my children loved all the bunk beds and cable tv in all the bedrooms. Pick this Villa and you will not be sorry!
Hampton Lake resort is close to some of the area’s best Golf Courses which cater to every skill level! Champions Gate (36 holes, masterfully designed by Greg Norman) – 7 minutes, Highlands Reserve – 3-4 minutes (crossing Hwy 27 ), Legends at Orange Lake - 6 minutes, Ridgewood Lakes Golf Club - 11 minutes, Mystic Dunes - 15 minutes, Southern Dunes - 18 minutes, Celebration Golf Club - 18 minutes, Falcon's Fire Golf Club - 20 minutes, Diamondback Golf Club - 25 minutes