|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Situated on Destin’s pristine white beaches, Villa Coyaba’s 2,200 square foot luxury condominiums offer guests a beach haven of rest and relaxation. Featuring 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this sophisticated unit comfortably accommodates 12 guests and features top of the line furnishings, a Gulf front balcony with an unbeatable view, fully equipped gourmet kitchen and complimentary beach chair service during season. Villa Coyaba is nestled on Scenic Highway 98 and provides guests the convenience of being a short drive away from all of the world-class shopping and dining Destin has to offer.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 12):
- Master Bedroom - King Bed, Private Bathroom With Separate Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom - King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom - Twin Over Full Bunk Bed with Twin Trundle, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Unlimited number of 360 Blue bike rentals during your stay
- Complimentary beach chair service during season (March 1st through October 31st)
- 10 ft ceilings throughout
- Master Bathroom with 6 foot Jacuzzi tub and double headed shower surrounded in tumbled marble
- Viking appliances
- Granite countertops
- Gas cooktop
- Travertine floors
- Ice machine for the beach cooler
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
VILLA COYABA COMMUNITY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Only 34 units with 310 feet of private white, sandy beach
- Gulf-front, Infinity-Edge Heated Pool
- Gulf Front Fitness Center
- Dedicated underground private parking
- Near Destin's world famous harbor and fantastic shopping and dining venues
360 BLUE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Over 285+ luxury vacation homes to browse through on our website
- Custom 360 Blue bikes with our signature blue tires
- 360 Blue Mobile App provides you with home information and more for your stay
- 13+ Executive Concierge Services including Boat Rentals, Beach Bonfires, Family Portraits and Much More
- Complete Clean Linen Program - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- #My360Blue throughout your trip for a chance to have your vacation photos featured on our Facebook and Instagram
We have stayed at Villa Coyaba for the past 3 spring breaks. 208 has been our favorite so far. Super clean and love the decor. We love Crystal Beach and will be back for sure!!
A perfect location for our family to get together for the Thanksgiving holiday. Plenty of room, gorgeous condo and a beautiful view of the Gulf. Looking forward to getting together again next year.
Perfect location for our children and grandchildren.Hope to be back again next year.
We loved our stay! We normally stay at Edgewater on Miramar beach & we like the more central location of Villa Coyaba. Edgewater is also a lot bigger & older. We liked that VC is smaller, faces the beach, the balconies are perfect & we really like the layout of everything. Our condo was slightly more ragged than expected, the oven nobs were extremely hard to read & the stuffing was coming out of a chair, but overall it was beautiful! We had to keep the drapes shut most of the day because the condo would get very hot. Great place to stay! Definitely recommend it!!!
The location is absolutely gorgeous! Parking is precarious if you have more than 2 vehicles and it took multiple calls to have our concern addressed. Staff is friendly though. Definitely going back to Destin!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.