|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Located at Haudimar Community, in the beautiful North-Western Coast of Puerto Rico. Our fully furnished beachfront condo has all the comforts of a home with the luxury of a resort hotel.
This two floor penthouse has a breathtaking panoramic oceanfront view. Sit back with your family and friends, relax, enjoy the sunrise or sunset and the sound of the waves from the comfort of the first-level balcony or rooftop terrace. You'll enjoy the spacious first-level living and dining areas. The kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances and all you'll need for great meals and entertaining. Two bedrooms (one with en suite bathroom and beach view) provide privacy and space to relax. On the second level you'll love the large bedroom (also with private bathroom and ocean view), and outdoor lounge area that has casual seating for 8, plus a separate dining area and a BBQ grill.
Entertainment options include the beach, a resort-style pool, a fitness / exercise center, a child-friendly kids play area, and access to local restaurants, shopping and other attractions. The apartment has large high definition (HD) flat screen televisions and DVD players on each level as well as high-speed wireless internet access. This is the perfect setting for a family who deserves to enjoy a once in a lifetime vacation experience in the Caribbean.
- 3 bedrooms with A/C units (beds for 8 people - additional sleeping couches in living room)
- 3 full bathrooms
- Full size kitchen
- Spacious living room area with ocean view balcony
- HD cable TV and high-speed wireless internet
- Laundry room and spacious closets
- 1 Master bedroom (Queen size bed / private bathroom) with ocean view
- 1 Guest bedroom (1 bunk bed w/ full size lower bunk, plus 1 additional single bed)
- Kitchen includes full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, cooking gear and dishes
- Dining room with dining table (seats 4) plus 3 seats at the bar
- Living room with air conditioning, cable TV, DVD
- Balcony with ocean view & outdoor furniture
- Private bedroom (Queen size bed) with ocean view, cable TV, DVD and additional couches / seating areas
- Ocean and mountain view outdoor patio with couches / seating for 8 and separate dining table / seating for 8, plus gas BBQ
- Rafael Hernández International Airport – code BQN (10 minutes away)
- Supermarkets, Pharmacies, Gas stations, Convenience stores
- Jobos Beach (less than a 10 minute walk down the beach)
- Shacks Beach
- Crash Boat Beach
- Las Cascadas water park
- Arecibo Radio Telescope & Observatory
- Camuy Caverns
- Camuy River Cave Park
- Guajataca Lake
- Mayagüez Zoo
- Movie Theaters
- Punta Borinquen Golf Course
- Royal Isabela Golf Course
- Aguadilla Mall
- Plaza Isabela Shopping Center
- Gated community with access control
- 24 hour large size pool with 'Kid Friendly' walk-in access, kitchen and swim-up bar
- Kids playground area
- Beach boardwalk picnic area
- Private fitness center
- Tennis court
- Basketball court
- Free parking
More than 4 years of experience in beach properties and short-term rentals all around the island. All our properties are considered 3.5 stars or above. You can expect fast response, great and professional customer service and most important a really pleasant stay. Book with us and live a hotel experience in the comfort of a home!
clean, quiet, comfortable, amazing views and sounds of the ocean. The upper terrace is fantastic
This place is a paradise from the minute you walk through the door it seems like a dream come true we will go back as often as we can it's so beautiful we are having thoughts of moving there it is so peaceful all you can hear is the ocean. We are so great full for the opportunity we've had. Again paradise you would love it.
They say first impressions make lasting ones holds true for the family friendly apartment where we stayed in Puerto Rico.
The convenience from BQN airport was what drew us to this location. In less than 10 minutes we were settling into our home away from home, which is great after a 3 hour flight with an 8 month old. It had breathtaking views of the beach so we saw the sunrise & sunset on a daily basis. The great flow & setup of the apartment allowed us to enjoy as much time in the apartment, when we weren't running around doing what tourists do. It was arranged so that we had easy view and access of our 8 month old from the kitchen, our room etc so she knew we were not far away. Everything was well kept and maintained. It was certainly our home away from home.
When we return to Puerto Rico we would love to come back and stay here again & would certainly recommend it to anyone who loves waking up to the sound of the waves crashing on the beach. Get ready to relax and truly enjoy yourself when you stay here. We HIGHLY recommend it to anyone and everyone.
The beauty of the beach and the ocean views from ones private terraces are spectacular and second to none. Booking was flawless and simple even though we booked the property only two days before arriving. Spotless Cleanliness. The furniture is very well-thought to help you feel completely at home. Faultless Hi speed Wi-fi worked uninterrupted during our entire stay. Cable TV and all A/C units worked perfectly. Entirely equipped kitchen. Highly recommend for families or couples. Pet Friendly was an important detail when considering this property. Even though they allow pets, the apartment was spotless! We were able to enjoy the weekend with our small dog and we were very happy to see other RESPONSIBLE pet owners around the area as well.
Congratulations on your great service and property management! We will come back soon!
This was the perfect place for us to spend a week. Being right on the beach was really amazing and we found everything we needed was either right in the complex or very nearby.
We traveled here with some friends, so there were 4 adults and 4 kids for our stay. Having 2 master bedrooms was great because the adults had privacy and our own bathrooms, and the kids bedroom was perfect with the bunk beds and a separate bathroom right next to the laundry.
The apartment was clean and had plenty of room. We were able to go right downstairs to the beach and the pool, and then let the kids play at the playground or watch their TV shows while we had the whole rooftop to ourselves.
We would absolutely stay here again, whether it was just the 4 of us or a bigger group again.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 20 2015 - Sep 14 2015
2 night minimum stay
Dec 15 2015 - Jan 26 2016
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: