Vail House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms + Loft, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
HEAVEN in the ROCKIES for the PERFECT VACATION!!
Located in W. Vail , just minutes from Vail and Beaver Creek. Fly fish from the deck into Gore Creek, jump onto the paved bike path and minutes from two World Class Ski Resorts. Offering the best of all 4 seasons with Skiing and Snowboarding in the winter and biking, rafting, kayaking and fishing in the summer. Relax on the deck after a day of activity, watch the sun set behind the mountains and let the sound of the river wash your cares away. Then get up and do it again!
The house was RECENTLY REMODELED with tile, wood flooring, granite,copper sinks and heated floors in the bathrooms.
We Offer You:
*Gorgeous mountain setting surrounded by national forest in West Vail on Gore Creek
* Vail Mountain 5 minutes away, 10 minutes to Beaver Creek
* Convenient walk to free town bus
* Sleeps 6 comfortably
* 3 Bedrooms (2 queen beds, 1 full bed)
* Loft with full/dbl futon
* Master bedroom with private bath on 1st floor
* 2 bedrooms/bath up the spiral staircase
* Kitchen fully equipped
* Linens and towels provided
* Wood burning stove with wood cut and stacked
* Stereo, IPod docking station, DVD player with a large selection of DVD's
* Copper sinks and heated floors in the remodeled bathrooms for cozy warm feet
*Amenities close by: Excellent restaurants, movie theater, health club and spa, grocery stores and shopping
* SHOPPING done prior to or during your stay may be arranged (extra charge)
* Property managers are across the street for your support and convenience
Keywords: Duplex, home is located at the end of quiet cul-du-sac in Intermountain :3 miles west of Lionshead on Gore Creek (5 minute drive to Lionshead, 8 mins to Vail Village). Easy walk to the free town bus saves on parking and gets you to the lifts quickly.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
About Steve Kovacik for Ellen Ellis
We are lovers of the outdoors, lived in Vail off and on from 1984-2011. Moving there to ski, we stayed the summer and couldn't leave. Once you get here you will understand why. Since we can't be there take a few runs for us won't you please!!
Steve Kovacik for Ellen Ellis purchased this house in 1985
Why Steve Kovacik for Ellen Ellis chose Vail
Love the full on active days and peaceful relaxing evenings that Intermountain has to offer.
What makes this house unique
This is a unique property. It is close to town and still has a private feeling backing up to National Forest and a stone's throw from Gore Creek. It is an easy walk to the bus into town. Vail has something to offer everyone in all 4 season. It is truly an ideal recreation vacation destination. OR come to relax on the back deck and let time float by.