Singapore Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment in Singapore, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 3
A clean, fully fitted 1 bedroom flat in the heart of the most culturally & commercially vibrant part of Singapore. WiFi, Cable TV.
5 minutes to train (3 stops to Orchard area or the City center), and the new Farrer Park Hospital & Medical Centre one street away. Check out our location!
NOTE: if you require a booking longer than 30 days, please let us know after you have booked the first 30 days. Plus there is special discount applicable for extended bookings of 1 month or more.
+ For visitors using the medical facilities at Farrer Park Hospital, we are a 5 minutes walk to the hospital. Your family can rest easy here knowing they are just a quick walk away.
+ 5 minutes walk to Farrer Park train station linking you to all train lines around the island.
+ Short walk to Mustafa Shopping Centre and City Square Mall.
+ About S$7 taxi ride to Orchard Road/Scotts Road, Raffles Place, Esplanade, Bugis area, Malaysia Bus Terminal/taxi stand, Botanic Gardens, Museum district.
+ Buses running along Serangoon Road and Jalan Besar to many parts of the island, including shopping districts and city center.
+ For Muslim visitors, Anggulia Mosque is one street away from our building. Halal food is available on every street around us. North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese.
> Cable TV with international channels, entertainment & news programmes.
> One queen bed in the bedroom and a super single sofa bed suitable for one adult or two small children (flat fits 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children below 12 years) .
> Air-con in living area and bedroom.
> Plenty of closet and cupboard space for your clothes, shoes and shopping.
> Kitchen is fully fitted for cooking and a family size fridge.
> Living room has a new LED TV with cable connection, and a small LCD TV with DVD player is provided for the bedroom if needed.
> Washer & Dryer for your laundry plus a small drying rack for sun/air drying if preferred.
The unit is in a secure building, with card access, and is 50 meters from Serangoon Road one on side and Race Course Road/ Farrer Park on the other. Street opposite has many Cafes serving north, south Indian and Nepalese food. Farrer Park MRT is 5 minutes walk away with entrances on Race Course Road and Kitchener Road. Lots of little shops selling all kinds of household items, food, fresh vegetables, fruit and various goods are just a hop & skip from the flat.
All furnishings and facilities are brand new (completed in Dec 2013), very clean, bright and comfy.
Clean towels and sheets are provided for every new booking. A welcome basket will be ready when you arrive with fruit, snacks & drink items suitable to your dietary requirements.
Come and enjoy the color and life of Little India, Singapore !
Peter & Hava
House Rules: Mutual respect & consideration are important for mutual benefit, so we would appreciate if you would:
A. We are strict about group size. MAX 3 adults only OR
2 adults plus 2 children only.
1. Respect the contents of the flat and not damage anything.
2. NO smoking in the flat or balcony. Please go outside of the building to smoke. We will know if you smoke and will charge you extra for removal of the odour from our furnisings and walls.
3. Keep the flat clean during your stay by doing the following:
(a) Throw away all rubbish and empty the bin under the sink before you check out.
(b) Throw away your leftover food that you bought or cooked on your last day (please leave the margarine, jam, beverages we provided, if any left).
(c) If you have kids, don't let them draw on the walls and floors.
Your cleaning fee will not pay for extreme dirtiness and property damage. Such excesses will be reported to TravelMob with photos attached so they can pursue compensation.
We provide you a clean and hygienic home to use, so please leave it clean and undamaged. Remember that @@@@@/Travelmob/@@@@@ are not a hotel chains but rather a collective of people's homes that you get to enjoy at less than hotel prices for the same or better quality.
4. House rules are also posted in the unit. Please read and observe them as you are staying in our home, not a bunkhouse.
5. Please don't try to squeeze in more people than you have declared in your booking. We will find out via staff working in the building, and we will have to charge you extra per head, per night from your @@@@@ deposit or your credit card held with Travelmob/@@@@@.
6. Call us if you have problems with any electrical/ electronic items. We have warranty and can call the technicians.
7. Please keep noise down from 10 p.m. onwards so as not to disturb the neighbours. If the neighbours are noisy please call/text us asap so we can inform the building managers.
8. In general please be considerate as we too try hard to ensure you have a clean, safe and comfy place to stay.
LEGAL NOTES AND DISCLAIMER
Peter & Hava
- children welcome
- non smoking only