My place is located in Kembangan, East Coast of Singapore. In spite of the city image of Singapore, u can expect a peaceful and beautiful atmosphere at my place. I pride myself for providing only clean, comfortable and private stay for all of my guests.
Located just 3~4 mins walking distance from Kembangan MRT station, the city and the famous Orchard Shopping area and the glitzy Marina Bay Sands Casino are a couple of train stations away.
Studio Master room has
1. Brand New Queen size bed with linen, Bed side table, Reading light
2. 32 inch LED TV with all cable channels (incl. Sports and HBO)
3. Brand New Air conditioner
4. Desk, Chair, Reading lights
5. Hair dryer
6. Towels, Shampoo, Body wash, Toothpaste, Toothbrush
7. Private Refrigerator
9. Armchair with Coffee table
You can enjoy for free
1. WIFI everywhere
2. Free flow of Water, Tea, Coffee, Fruits
3. Cable TV incl. HBO
4. Laundry and Ironing Services (takes 48hrs)
5. House Keeping Service
2 MINS walking distance from the bus stop where there are loads of buses heading to major tour attractions and the city center and also 3~4 MINS to KEMBANGAN MRT station.
On foot, u can reach the eateries and shops in 4MINS. And there are loads of nice local restaurants. 24hr Convenience Store located just behind of the house!
Raffles Place, Tanjong Pagar area: 25mins from Door to Door
My house is close to Geylang(funny name :D) which is an old red light district, there are lots of famous restaurants and you can buy Durian! It's surprising that there are many shops that only sell Durian! Also close to the Katong area too.
East coast park has the biggest beach in Singapore, it's 5 mins away by car from my place. U can go for a tanning session, play on swings and also play some beach volleyball there. East Coast Park has many nice restaurants and a HUGE food court where you can try various kinds of South East Asian food with local pricing. Don't forget to add ~la~ (Eg. Okla~, Thanksla~) in whatever u say to convince the restaurant owners u r Singaporean! haha
Anyway, I can provide u with more info about how to survive n enjoy in Singapore when u come over to my place!
See u soon! :D
SIS HOUSE TWO
House Rules: Check -In : 15pm
Check -Out: 11am
1. Complimentary Laundry & Housekeeping services available. (Mon-Fri)
2. Extra Guests will be charged as SGD30 per guest per night.
3. Only Light Cooking (making instant noodle soup or heat-up) allowed
and self cleaning required after utilizing of kitchen,
4. Smoking is only allowed at smoking area. No smoking is allowed in
any in-door areas.
5. No visitors are allowed unless there was notice and
approval given prior to visits.
6. Inspections will be conducted to check on any damages or loss of
items in rooms.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 18 2014 - Jun 18 2016
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.