Now renting for 2014. CLICK on our AVAILABILITY CALENDAR - Dates are booking on a regular basis, but we still have room for you!
Stay in Lake Cumberland's ultimate resort at a great price! This 2-bedroom first-floor lake-view unit offers lots to do at a great rate. Located in Building #10, our building is super-close to the giant community pool, tennis courts and restaurant, yet it still offers an awesome and private lake view from the large screened-in porch. You'll love the condo, up-to-date, tastefully decorated and updated, and plenty of room outside for playing, grilling, cornhole, and relaxing.
Woodson Bend Resort is located on a scenic 455 acre peninsula high above and surrounded by Lake Cumberland in southern Kentucky. Your view of heavily wooded foothills, the emerald green lake and limestone palisades rising over 300 feet above the water makes for a delightful setting for your vacation. PLEASE: No Smoking or Pets.
Offered at Woodson bend are the following attractions:
* 18-hole championship golf course designed by Lee Trevino & Dave Bennett.
* Mechanical boat launch giving owners & visitors the luxury of launching their craft without leaving the resort.
* 24 hour a day gated security to the resort
* Driving range to warm up for that big round of golf.
* 5 tennis courts including two lighted courts for night tennis.
* Outdoor basketball court
* Volleyball court
* Playground area for kids
* The 'Vintage House' restaurant for fine dining where you can bring in your own alcohol! A great Money Saver!
* Clubhouse w/banquet room to handle your meeting needs
From Cincinnati, our condo is owned by 2 families, The Gates and Gold Families - we have loved WB for the past decades and finally purchased here 8 years ago.
Where else within a 200 mile radius can you find all that this place has to offer?
In the resort, Animal Watching, Kids Playground, Skateboarding, Basketball, Volleyball, Dining, sightseeing;
Very near the Resort: Full Service Burnside Marina, Pontooning, Dining & Shopping, In-season drive-in with first-run movies!, Pulaski is a Dry County - BYOB, also okay to bring into most local restaurants, golf course, etc, - Huge money saver on bar and restaurant prices!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.