Gastown-Chinatown Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, Sleeps 4 or optional 6
Enjoy the convenience and comfort of downtown living in this beautiful 31st floor condo with SPECTACULAR PANORAMIC VIEWS of water, mountains and the city from every room.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, kitchen, storage room
• fully furnished (from cutlery to linens)
• mahogany hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher and microwave), granite countertops and crown mouldings
• open furnished balcony
• in-suite laundry
• electric fireplace
• quiet corner unit
• ALL UTILITIES (TV, internet, electricity, heat, hot water)
• 42' flatscreen TV
• 1 secure underground parking spot
• swimming pool
• hot tub
• 24 hour security
Interaction with Guests:
It would be my pleasure to take you on a tour of the building! I also LOVE to eat, let me know what you're craving for.
I'd also really appreciate if you could kindly advise who will be staying with you and the nature of your trip. Thanks!
Literally steps to Stadium-Chinatown SkyTrain Station, International Village Mall, Gastown, Rogers Arena, BC Place, Cineplex Odeon movie theatre, Edgewater Casino, Yaletown, False Creek Seawall, Chinatown, Vancouver Public Library, Costco, groceries, restaurants, pubs and parks.
• Stadium-Chinatown SkyTrain Station (anywhere downtown, 1 zone = $2.75)
• C21 Beach Bus (to Sunset Beach & English Bay)
• 19 Stanley Park Bus (to Stanley Park/Seawall & Vancouver Aquarium)
• Aquabus ferry from Plaza of Nations (to Granville Island, Yaletown, Olympic Village)
• Vancouver Taxi at (phone number hidden)
Other Things to Note:
For 1 - 4 guests:
• Master Bedroom (2 people, queen size bed, full ensuite, 2 full closets, 1 large dresser, 1 small drawer)
• Guest Bedroom (2 people, double size bed, 1 full closet, 1 small drawer)
For 5 - 6 guests:
• living room couch (1 person)
• spare single mattress (1 person)
Like the majority of condos in Vancouver, this unit does not include air conditioning due to the city's mild and temperate weather.
- children welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Hi there, my name is Kev! I'm a people person and I love sharing the city of Vancouver with guests from near or far.
Feeling hungry? I LOVE to eat and I'm happy to share my recommendations! I'm still learning about new restaurants all the time too.
If you have any questions, just give me a shout. Adios for now from Vancouver, BC!