Seabrook House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedrooms, 3 baths, sleeps 12, washer/dryer, furnished
Spectacular location across from picturesque Seabrook Harbor and just a few minutes walk to the beach.
Enjoy all the comforts of home~ leather sectional, cable on your big screen HDTV, WiFi, sunroom and beautiful deck with gas grill overlooking Seabrook harbor.
Open concept main level features combined kitchen, dining and living room.
• Hardwood and tile floors, upgraded appliances and large kitchen island.
• Full bath with washer/dryer.
• Master bedroom with king bed, huge walk-in closet, separate office area, private bathroom and attached deck.
Top floor features 3 bedrooms and additional large sitting area with couch, TV and twin bed. A perfect spot for the kids to have their own space to watch movies or play games.
• Harbor Room contains 1 queen bed, 1 twin bed and closet. Striking views of the harbor!
• Cozy and private “Blue Room” features 1 queen bed, closet and skylight.
• “Ocean Room” features 2 queen beds and large closet. If you squint just right, at the right time of day, from just the right angle, you can see the Atlantic Ocean and Seabrook Beach!
• Top has floor bath with shower.
All 4 bedrooms have all been updated with new mattresses, memory foam and pillow-top.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Why Brian & Elaine Quinn chose Seabrook
After spending years renting in the Seabrook area ourselves, we finally made it our own.
Seabrook is truly the best beach in the Seacoast area... away from the day trippers and close to the amenities.
What makes this house unique
Big enough for 2 families, cozy enough for 2 people!
Close to everything you want! 5 minute walk to the beach, 5 minute walk to nice local restaurants and a short drive to everything else!
Breathtaking sunsets for ultimate relaxation.