Charlevoix House Rental Photos and Description
Original craftsman beauty - 7 bedroom, 3.5 bath home 1 block to Lake Michigan
Enjoy Northern Michigan in our 7 bedroom, 3.5 bath home 1 block from Lake Michigan. Our home features hardwood floors throughout, a massive living room with original arts and crafts woodwork and generously sized bedrooms and sun porch.
Our home ideally suits multi-generational families or a few small families looking to vacation together. Here's how it's organized:
Main level (1 bedroom and 1.5 baths on this level)
- Living room
- Dining room
- Powder room (toilet and sink)
- 2 enclosed sun porches
(1 large porch accessible from the living room, 1 small porch accessible from the kitchen with bistro table and chairs)
- 1 large bedroom with queen sized bed
- Adjoining bathroom with shower
- Adjoining sitting area
Upper level (6 bedrooms and 2 baths on this level)
- 1 bedroom with king sized bed
- 2 bedrooms with queen sized beds in each
- 3 bedrooms with 2 twin beds in each
- 1 bathroom with tub/shower
- 1 bathroom with clawfoot tub (no shower)
Get a good night's sleep with our ultra comfortable and all natural mattresses.
Spacious closets available in each bedroom.
Large, private yard directly accessible via the sun porch.
Driveway and street parking.
- Wireless internet
- Washer and dryer
- Outdoor gas grill
Enjoy Northern Michigan
- Walk to Lake Michigan and downtown Charlevoix
- Get your local produce from the Charlevoix Farmer's Market
- Take an outdoor summer yoga class overlooking Round Lake
- Ride your bike along the shores of Lake Michigan on a dedicated bike path leading you to Petoskey and beyond.
- Play with the kids at nearby fields: soccer, basketball, tennis and more
- Explore northern Michigan - take a day trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes, Pond Hill Farm in Harbor Springs, Horton Bay (home of Ernest Hemingway), Beaver Island, Mackinaw Island or the Upper Peninsula
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Owner / Property Manager
I'm a design professional, passionate about creating great experiences for people to enjoy. Raised in the community, we are now New York City and Northern Michigan dwellers. We love to travel, enjoy the outdoors and covet sharing our home and time with friends and family.
Why Owner / Property Manager chose Charlevoix
I spent my childhood in Charlevoix. Our home is in my favorite north side neighborhood. I absolutely love the craftsman bungalow style, our home's close proximity to the beach and downtown shops and the fact that it's situated on a large lot with a beautiful and private yard.
What makes this house unique
As soon as we saw the home, we fell in love with the open, spacious feel, 'good bones' and original craftsman details - a well laid out floor plan, hardwood floors, beautiful wood doors and door hardware, spacious closets and more. The porches make for even more places to relax and play with the kids in the warmer months.
We have created a tastefully furnished and comfortable environment that is fresh, clean, open and bright with simple, modern, inviting décor.