To further augment its spectacular location on the ninth hole of the only Jack Nicklaus designed golf course in Colorado, this stunning property was built on a very special piece of land which sits on the Northwest corner of a dead end street at the exclusive Stonehaven group of homes. When you step outside the living room door onto the rear patio you are surrounded by wonderful rolling lands and mountains with tranquil and fulfilling views, you'll feel like you are in another world, yet Breckenridge is only an eight minute drive with Vail/Beaver Creek, Lake Dillon, etc., all within a soothing 10 to 40 mountain ride.
This is a property you will want to come back to for its amazing feel and comfort. It is perfect for a couple, family, or group of friends. You can grill on the private rear patio and enjoy an outside fire (conditions permitting). If you prefer, the property also has two gas fireplaces inside! Read further for exciting details about this impressive home!
Enjoy this amazing home and its abundant sources of joy and relaxation. Breathe the mountain air and absorb all this amazing terrain has to offer, golf, hiking, biking, sailing on Lake Dillion, fly fishing, etc.! Just sitting on one of the property's private outdoor decks and reading a book or the paper while sipping a coffee or wine will fufill you for many hours. Imagine how you will feel.
Activities!: - PROPERTY ON BEAVER TWO HOLE OF CHAMPIONSHIP JACK NICKLAUS GOLF COURSE.
- GOLF COURSE CONVERTS TO A FULL SERVICE NORDIC CENTER (GOLD RUN NORDIC CENTER) IN THE WINTER WITH X-COUNTY SKI TRAILS, SNOW SHOEING, HORSE DRAWN SLEIGH RIDES AND RESTAURANT! (you can actually get on the trails right outside back door of property!).
- Many Ski locations nearby (Breckenridge, A-Basin, Keystone and Copper, Vail, Beaver Creek)
- Aspen is a wonderful two hour drive, you can take the scenic Independance Pass in the summer, WOW, the scenery is amazing!
- Ice Skate at the Breckenridge Skating Center- The Stephen West Ice Arena.
- Hang out at the Blue River Bistro for jazz and late happy hour.
- Dine at many great restaurants in Breckenridge and Frisco.
- Vail, Beaver Creek 30 minute drive, Aspen is 2 hours.
- Bike down the paved trails to Breckenridge, Frisco, Copper Mountain, Vail & Summit County.
Breckenridge Recreation Center : The Breckenridge Recreation Center is only a five minute drive and well worth visiting several times. This Center offers a complete and comprehensive menu of exercise and activities including: indoor tennis, swimming, racquetball, training and physical therapy classes, state of the art weight and endurance machines, indoor track, and much more! Feel free to contact Recreation Center at (970) 453-1734.
Daily, weekly or monthly passes are available.