This one-story beauty boasts four bedrooms—three with king-size beds, and two with in-suite bathrooms. It’s the perfect size for groups or large families. The master bedroom is especially luxurious, featuring his-and-her sinks, a Jacuzzi tub, and French doors that offer views of the ocean and access to the private backyard. The master bedroom, like most of the house, is decorated in calming, neutral colors that invite you to kick back and relax.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare gourmet meals, including a massive refrigerator, two ovens, and a six-burner stove, as well as dinnerware for up to 10 people. If you need to pick up groceries, Trader Joe’s is just a short walk away. A popular part of the house is the recreation room, which features a handmade bar and a pool table. You can play a little pool and then lounge around, listening to music while enjoying the ocean views.
When you’re ready to head outside, the spacious backyard welcomes you to bask in the California sunshine. We have plenty of seating, including two swings and a two tables that seat 10. At the end of the day, there’s nothing better than hopping into the jacuzzi, which fits up to eight people. We also have a grill and fire pit, where your kids will love roasting marshmallows as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean.
On top of all this, our amenities include:
• Satellite TV and 47-to-55-inch HDTVs in every bedroom. The two main rooms also have DVRs.
• A 47-inch HDTV with Wi-Fi in the recreation room, which also has a 5.1 surround sound system and French doors that open into the backyard.
• A 55-inch HDTV with Wi-Fi in the living room, along with a Wii, a 7.1 surround sound system, a DVD player, and a fireplace.
• A private gym with a treadmill, assorted weights, cables, and a 42-inch satellite TV.
• Four beach chairs, a beach umbrella, two boogie boards, lots of beach towels, and a small cooler for your beach outings. Just be sure to hose yourself down of sand in the courtyard before entering in the house!
• High-speed Internet throughout the house, with an Apple router and extender.
• A small hookah with supplies. (We have no problems with guests who smoke—just make sure you do it outside. Absolutely no smoking is permitted inside the house.)
• Complimentary access to the community center, which has an Olympic-sized pool, a children’s pool, a jacuzzi, a barbecue grill and kitchen area, tennis courts, basketball courts, and a gym. The neighborhood also has several playgrounds, one of which offers beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean from on top of a hill.
• Optional maid service. I can arrange for my cleaning company (the one I’ve been using for over 20 years) to keep the house spotless while you are out and about. An additional fee will apply.
In terms of location, this vacation rental couldn’t be better situated. Crystal Cove State Beach is within walking distance. With its swaying palm trees, parks, and community center, our gated community feels almost like a resort.
A little further from the house, you’ll find Laguna Beach (7 minutes away), Corona del Mar (7 minutes), and Newport Beach (15 minutes). We also have a very nice shopping center five minutes from the house by foot. Two of the best restaurants in Orange County—Javier’s Newport Coast and Mastro’s—are also within walking distance. If you’re looking for breakfast, I highly recommend Pacific Whey, Shake Shack, or Beachcomber Café. Both are less than a 10-minute walk away. For golfers, there are numerous options, including Pelican Hill, which is just a three-minute drive from the vacation rental.
Ready to book? Make sure you contact us today, as this vacation rental is sure to go fast. We respond to all inquiries promptly. The monthly rate for this home ranges from $16,995 to $23,995 depending on the season and the length of your lease.