|Minimum Stay||1 - 2 nights|
JamCan Vacation Rentals are boutique short stay properties nestled in the culturally vibrant neighborhoods of New Kingston, Constant Spring Gardens and Half Way Tree - Jamaica. JamCan Rentals are where sophistication collides with chic, merging Jamaican hospitality with first world Canadian service in the Reggae Capital of Kingston.
JamCan Vacation Rentals are fully secured all-suite style properties. Our stylish accommodations attract clients ranging from upscale business travelers and families to celebrities, and are also the perfect getaway for your next Jamaican vacation.
Stay in one of our suites and enjoy all the comforts of home with spacious, fully-stocked kitchenettes comprising of microwaves as well as stainless steel full ovens and refrigerators. Guests can enjoy free wi-fi internet, in-room laundry, mini-bar, cable television and flat-screen high-definition TVs in our New Kingston suite. Our New Kingston suite also comes with a fully equipped gym open 24 hours to all out clients.
The Leonard - (Half Way Tree)
• 2 bedroom suite perfect for families
• Accommodates up to 4 people ( * additional cost for extra person )
• Wheelchair access
• Free wi-fi access
• Cable tv
• Free Parking
• Consist of a queen bed and two (2) single beds
• 2 minutes south of Half Way Tree, about 10 minutes from New Kingston
• In room laundry
• Gated property
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Fans in all room
• Economically priced
• Approx. 15 minutes from Norman Manley Airport
Optional Services for All Suites:
• Airport Pickup
• Private Security
• Car Rental
• Room Service
• House Keeping
• Supermarket Shopping
• Tour Guide
• Personal Chef
• Delivery Service
• Jamaican Braiding Service
• Printing services
Points of Interest :
• Museums: Bob Marley Museum, Devon’s House, Hope Botanical Gardens, Emancipation Park, Port Royal ,
• Entertainment: Usain Bolt Track & Records, Escape, Weddy Weddy, Tripple Century, MVP , Quad Night Club , Taboo Night Club, M10 Restaurant , Fiction Night Club, Club Privilege
• Shopping: Pavillion Shopping Center, Half Way Tree Mall, New Kingston Shopping Center, Mall Plaza, Twin Gate Plaza, Tropical Plaza, Sovereign Mall
• Medical: Winchester Medical Center, University Hospital, Andrews Memorial Hospital, Andrews Memorial Hospital , R ( Cancer Place)
• Embassy : United States Embassy, Canadian Embassy, French Embassy, Dutch Embassy, United Kingdom Embassy
JamCam Vacation Rentals properties are a remarkable presence of style and a conspicuous absence of attitude.
Natoya Anderson is a Business Associate, who has travelled extensively to North America, South America, Europe and the Caribbean. She is currently the Managing Director of JamCan Vacation Rentals, who offers accommodation mainly in Kingston Jamaica
This property is centrally located
Accommodates a family of 4 comfortable
Has all the modern amenities
Private Laundry facilities, WiFi
The staff - come experience
We love your property. We were very comfortable, and would love to stay again the near future.
I stayed here with my family. All six of us. It was central in its location. Easy to get around. For this price we could never stay in a resort with all these amenities. We had access to wifi, a phone and were able t do our laundry at no additional cost. We went for a funeral. We paid about 1/3 of what we would pay at the hotel for more benefits. The manager and team were very professional and attentive to our needs. We highly recommend this property.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add C$18 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||C$125.00|
Absolutely no smoking! - Smoking will result in an automatic loss in Security Deposit
Optional Services include : Airport pickup, Private housekeeper, Nanny Service, Laundry etc
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: