West Vancouver Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Cozy 1BR fully fursh & Amazing Views
Located in West Vancouver overlooking the Lions-Gate, Downtown, and Vancouver Island this 1,150sqf cozy FULLY FURNISHED suite has a breathtaking view. Enjoy your stay with only a 10-15 minute drive to Vancouver-Downtown and Grouse Mountain Ski Resort.
Cozy and spacious
Fully equip kitchen
Comfortable couch and extra sofa bed
TV, Stereo, Wifi access included
King Size bed - New mattress
Powerful shower pressure
Spacious closets and cabinets
Car is recommended but not necessary - Very close to Hwy1 which travels 1 hour west to Whistler and 10 minutes to Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal where one can sail the famous Gulf Islands. Bus terminal is located at ONLY 50mts from suite and is a 30 min bus ride to down town and a 10 minute bus ride to Park Royal Mall.
+Room rent while owner is at home or traveling
- not suitable for children
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
Emilio has 20+ years of proven experience propelling people and corporations to forward action by increasing their self –awareness, helping clarify their goals, while raising their confidence and commitment to new and inspiring possibilities.
He is an energetic orchestrator and a true transformational agent who has consistently delivered fast and focus results when for example people and/or organizations are:
- Looking for better ways to efficiently boost productivity.
- Searching for new strategies and game-changing actions.
- Going or wanting to go through a transition in their careers.
- Opening operations in new markets with different cultures.
- Needing urgently to get unstuck on a specific situation.
- Willing to create new and unimaginable possibilities.
- Desperately trying to get out of a major crisis.
Emilio has helped a large number of individuals, private corporations, NGOs, and governments in Canada, Mexico, USA, Japan, Oman, India, Europe and Russia.
Why Owner/Manager chose West Vancouver
The view, the quietness and tranquility, the coziness, and value for price per night.