San Diego House Rental Photos and Description
House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath (Sleeps 4-6)
This charming 2-bedroom house is a tremendous value, nestled in the heart of San Diego's most desirable neighborhood. Take in the sights and sounds of the city while enjoying a comfortable, modern, and beautifully remodeled vacation home.
The house just underwent an extensive remodel, and will has a brand new kitchen with stainless and granite, a luxurious modern bathroom, laundry facilities, modern furniture, large outdoor dining patio, and much more!
Here's what the property features:
Sleeps 4 comfortably with comfy queen sized beds in both bedrooms
- one luxurious bathroom (huge stand-up shower with modern shower fixtures)
- all stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Enormous landscaped back patio with dinner table and comfy seating for 6
- stainless steel propane grill for cooking
- free high-speed wireless internet
- free Cable TV with 200+ premium high def channels
- Modern heating/AC system for your comfort year round
- we attempt to make our units 'child friendly' and can provide portable cribs and other accommodations for kids upon request.
Why this is the ideal location for your vacation:
- peaceful street in great neighborhood, yet 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action
- walk to some of san diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in under 10-15 minutes!
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa park / San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- san diego harbor
Within 5-10 minute drive of:
- the Pacific Ocean & beaches
- San Diego Airport (SAN)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic hotel del coronado and beach
- the Gas Lamp Quarter shopping, bar & restaurant district
- the maritime museums
- scenic Old Town
- Petco Park baseball stadium - home of the Padres
- Qualcomm football stadium - home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
- San Diego convention center
We will treat you like family and do everything it takes to ensure your stay at our property goes down as one of your best vacation memories. Check our extensive reviews and feedback to book with confidence!
We look forward to hosting you,
Danny and Michelle
***please check our availability calendar for our latest vacancies!
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
This charming Victorian home is a hidden gem located in San Diego's upscale Banker's Hill neighborhood, and is undergoing a complete high-end remodel, similar to our other units.