|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This charming 2-bedroom house is a tremendous value, nestled in the heart of San Diego's most desirable neighborhood. Take in the sights and sounds of the city while enjoying a comfortable, modern, and beautifully remodeled vacation home.
The house just underwent an extensive remodel, and will has a brand new kitchen with stainless and granite, a luxurious modern bathroom, laundry facilities, modern furniture, large outdoor dining patio, and much more!
Here's what the property features:
Sleeps 4 comfortably with comfy queen sized beds in both bedrooms
- one luxurious bathroom (huge stand-up shower with modern shower fixtures)
- all stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Enormous landscaped back patio with dinner table and comfy seating for 6
- stainless steel propane grill for cooking
- free high-speed wireless internet
- free Cable TV with 200+ premium high def channels
- Modern heating/AC system for your comfort year round
- we attempt to make our units 'child friendly' and can provide portable cribs and other accommodations for kids upon request.
Why this is the ideal location for your vacation:
- peaceful street in great neighborhood, yet 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action
- walk to some of san diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in under 10-15 minutes!
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa park / San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- san diego harbor
Within 5-10 minute drive of:
- the Pacific Ocean & beaches
- San Diego Airport (SAN)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic hotel del coronado and beach
- the Gas Lamp Quarter shopping, bar & restaurant district
- the maritime museums
- scenic Old Town
- Petco Park baseball stadium - home of the Padres
- Qualcomm football stadium - home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
- San Diego convention center
We will treat you like family and do everything it takes to ensure your stay at our property goes down as one of your best vacation memories. Check our extensive reviews and feedback to book with confidence!
We look forward to hosting you,
Danny and Michelle
***please check our availability calendar for our latest vacancies!
This charming Victorian home is a hidden gem located in San Diego's upscale Banker's Hill neighborhood, and is undergoing a complete high-end remodel, similar to our other units.
A few minutes from everything... 10 minutes walk from the tram, close to airport and highways. Great for running - both the waterfront and Balboa park. Despite being close to airport surprisingly quiet. Far cheaper than a downtown hotel and with all conveniences of home. Booking process and "check-in/check out" totally painless. We would strongly recommend this property.
Stayed here with some friends from Germany and had an excellent time. House very nicely furnished and beds very comfortable. Kitchen had everything we needed, and the outdoor patio was perfect for us, as we like to eat outside. Owners very nice. We will stay here again for sure.
Nice house with all that you need for a stay in San Diego. You could walk downtown in 15 min and 5 min to Little Italy, i certainly enjoyed my stay there.
We had a great stay and loved the location because it was central to everything especially the places we wanted to visit!
The property was a perfect size, cozy and clean. The decor was very pretty and modern! The neighborhood was very safe and quiet! This home is perfect for any type of stay and really made our stay even more enjoyable
We came to San Diego for a quick mid-week getaway. There were several options in this neighborhood, but we chose this home due to the modern, clean look in the photos and the positive reviews. When we arrived the home showed even better than the pictures, and its warm decor and well stocked provisions immediately made us feel at home. We really enjoyed the walkability to shops and restaurants. The beds and couch were comfy, and the extensive selection of channels on the entertainment system meant we always had something to watch at night. Can't say enough good things about this place, and will definitely be back.
We enjoyed our stay in San Diego. Great location, house was very clean. Only complaint was only one mirror in the house so it made getting ready in the mornings difficult for 4 girls. Beds were very firm, not my favorite. Overall, loved this place.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: