Welcome to HAUSSMANN, an elegant and romantic pied-à-terre for TWO with TWO balconies under the rooftops of Paris - come and live in the same neighborhood as the Impressionists.
The studio/apartment is situated in a very safe neighborhood, in the heart of historic Paris and shopping district with Le Printemps and Galeries Lafayette, near museums, theatres and the finest restaurants and stores.
HAUSSMANN is only 45 minutes from CDG airport and Disneyland Paris.
It is 20 minutes or less from major railway stations.
* SMOKING is strictly FORBIDDEN inside the apartment, on the balconies and in the building.
**The apartment is situated on the 5th and top floor of a 19th century historic building but we have a spacious brand new elevator!
• The 5th floor was renovated in 2010 and can be reached through a brand new ELEVATOR.
** 2 balconies are overlooking bd Haussmann where you may relax, have breakfast or a drink with comfortable exterior furniture.
• The apartment/studio was renovated in December 2010,
it has 2 double-glazed French windows and is equipped with brand new modern conveniences:
- FREE WIFI - FREE Local and INTERNATIONAL calls
- TV set with many channels in ENGLISH, Spanish, Chinese...
- a designer table and chairs
- a sofa bed with a real high quality large queen size mattress. Sheets are provided.
* a fully equipped kitchen:
- the kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need to cook at home and dine in : it includes utensils, cookware, a microwave, an induction vitroceramic glass worktop with 2 cooking zones, oven, refrigerator/freezer, stainless steel appliances, a coffee maker and a toaster...
Dine in with the help of the famous CATERERS who are nearby like Hédiard, Fauchon or Dalloyau and you'll have a 5* meal for a fair price compared to a restaurant without having to cook yourself...
- a bathroom with a shower and a large set of soft towels and 2 bathrobes (organic cotton)
• a towel warmer
• a hair dryer
• toilets are in the bathroom, a bidet shower
- a MOBILE PHONE is provided so you can keep in touch with Marie 24/24 and 7/7 and you can call her for FREE for questions or for help.
•••Discovery Walks Available with Marie•••
YOU do NOT speak FRENCH, it is your FIRST time in PARIS, enjoy the assistance of MARIE, a PARISIAN who speaks English, for a 1/2 day, one day or your whole trip... she can help you have the trip of your dreams with NO WORRIES at all.
- an organic grocery store, La Vie Claire
- a restaurant/café
- a chocolatier, Le Chat Bleu
•ACROSS THE STREET•
- A STARBUCKS café is located just across the street.
•AROUND THE CORNER•
• Supermarkets :
- MONOPRIX ... open till 10pm,from Monday to Saturuday
- MONOP...........open till midnight in the next street
- 2 FRANPRIX,......5 min away open even on Sundays
- The Drugstore on the Champs Elysées is open till 2 a.m everyday
----------------Direct access from ROISSY CDG AIRPORT:
• 45 minutes with THE ROISSYBUS , the cheapest
( around €10) and Safest way to Paris.
The apartment is only minutes away from the Roissybus terminus which links CDG airport to the Opera, bd Haussmann
• 35 minutes from ORLY Airport ( RER)
• METRO Saint Augustin, line 9 at the foot of the building
- direct to the EIFFEL TOWER in less than 10 minutes
- connecting underground to Gare St Lazare and lines 3/12/13/14/ RER E (EUROSTAR)
• Auber station, RER A for DISNEYLAND, direct in 45 min
• From GARE SAINT LAZARE which is only minutes away :
- VERSAILLES CHATEAU : a FREE entrance with Discover Versailles with Marie
- MONET'S HOUSE AND GARDENS
Gare Saint Lazare houses 5 underground lines, 3 & 9 & 12 & 13 & 14 and RER E for gare du Nord ( EUROSTAR for London).
• 20 minutes from all other train stations
• Street Parking is available and a Car Park is around the corner
* A taxi stand is also around the corner
• 22 to the ARC DE TRIOMPHE- THE CHAMPS ELYSEES-The EIFFEL TOWER
• 28 to THE CHAMPS ELYSEES and the INVALIDES
• 32 to PLACE DU TROCADERO- EIFFEL TOWER
• 43 to GARE DU NORD- TRAINS TO CHANTILLY CASTLE, EUROSTAR & TGV
• 80 to MONTMARTRE - PORTE DE VERSAILLES
• 84 to MADELEINE- CHAMPS ELYSEES and BAC/SAINT GERMAIN AREA and THE LUXEMBOURG GARDENS - THE PANTHEON
• 94 to PLACE DE LA CONCORDE - GARE MONTPARNASSE and TGV for Mont ST MICHEL
••WALKING DISTANCES ••
• GALERIES LAFAYETTE, 40, boulevard Haussmann
•LE PRINTEMPS, 64 boulevard Haussmann•
• LA MADELEINE church and place de la Madeleine with FAUCHON and HEDIARD
• Place de la CONCORDE
• The CHAMPS ELYSEES with CHANEL, Louis VUITTON, DIOR and THE ARC DE TRIOMPHE
• Place Vendome and CARTIER, the RITZ
• MUSEE JACQUEMART ANDRE ,158 Boulevard Haussmann
• Parc MONCEAU
• THE AMERICAN EMBASSY
• Presidential Palace, PALAIS DE L'ELYSEE
• Saint Augustin church
• a protestant church: Eglise Réformée du Saint-Esprit 5, rue Roquépine 75008 Paris, France
• 2 Medical Centers
* IN PARIS EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT AREA!!!!!!!
WELCOME TO PARIS THE GREENEST CAPITAL in Europe with over 400 parks and gardens.
Keywords: Elegant Studio overlooking the roofs of Paris in the heart of Paris, in the 8th arrondissment, close to the CHAMPS ELYSEES, La Madeleine, the Opera, St Lazare station, the major department stores and only 45 min from DISNEYLAND.
"Sejour mémorable pour notre lune de miel!"
En octobre dernier, nous avons passé notre lune de miel sur une croisière sur la méditerranée et nous avons décidé d'ajouter quelques jours à Paris au passage. Et c'était tellement une bonne idée!! Non seulement nous avons découvert 2 merveilleuses personnes Marie et Pascal, mais nous avons également visité la Ville lumière sous un angle qu'aucune compagnie de tours organisés n'aurait pu nous offrir.
Nous n'avions pas beaucoup de temps, mais Marie a su adapter les escapades selon nos goûts et selon le temps disponible. L'aide à l'aéroport et avec les valises a été très appréciée. L'appartement est très bien situé et près de tout. Il est donc très facile de s'y promener.
Toutes les petites attentions portées par Marie et Pascal font en sorte qu'on a envie d'y retourner chaque année! Si vous planifiez un séjour à Paris, vous devez absolument réserver Haussmann!
••• Marie and Pascal •••
a dynamic, efficient and available team to help you tailor the trip of your dreams.
They provide assistance before your trip to help you plan, they help you 24/24 and 7/7 through a mobile phone they provide while you are in Paris.
Marie is a retired professor.
Pascal works at CDG and will help your with arrivals and departures.
Marie provides personalized discovery tours of Paris and around Paris like the Monet / Van Gogh tour, the Impressionists villages, Loire castles, visits of the Champagne area and more upon request.
She assists you at night for your safety if needed.
•YOU do not speak FRENCH,
It is your FIRST TIME in Paris,
Enjoy the assistance of a PARISIAN
WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH
- for a 1/2 day, one day or one evening -
We can help you have the trip of your
dreams with NO WORRIES at all.
I provide walking tours tailored just for you.
You would like to watch the Eiffel Tower twinkle at midnight but are concerned about SAFETY, no worries with Parisians at your side...
I fell in love with the area and the apartment in 1977.
It was for me a dream come true, it had everything I love. It was perfectly situated, in a busy area which is great but the apartment is nevertheless quiet. The 2 balconies are perfect to enjoy the sun, have a drink or breakfast or just sit outside after your day out. It is so romantic at sunset and so incredibly Parisian chic. I love to walk in Paris and it is within walking distance of everything anyone loves about Paris. The Champs Elysees, the Opera house, famous concert halls, restaurants and shows... are also in walking distances.
Shopping is great too at the Printemps and Galeries Lafayette right on Haussmann Bd, only minutes away down the street.
Being close to the American Embassy and the French Presidential Palace, the area is very safe.
The unique benefits are better described by my guests:
'We're giving Marie and Pascal five stars only because it won't let us give them six. The apartment is beautiful, on one of the prettiest streets in Paris, within walking distance to just about everything you want to see in the City of Light. And the customer service was incredible. They answered all our questions before we arrived, met us at the airport and escorted us to the property. We opted for the walking tours with Marie and she showed us all over the beautiful city and offered some great tips - like the secret entrance to the Louvre where you don't have to stand in line. She knows Paris and is happy to share her knowledge and enthusiasm. She even gave us a cell phone that we could use to call if we had any questions or problems. We truly cannot imagine a better experience ...'
Thank you Robert from Charleston, North Carolina to describe so well the unique benefits of Haussmann.
Live in the same neighborhood as the IMPRESSIONISTS, visit the places they frequented with your hostess on a private guided tour.
We offer PRIVATE Discovery Walks tailored just for you.
It can be 2 hours, 4 hours or a whole day, a night walk or a whole week.
With the 'How to become a Parisian in a couple of hours or the Practical Walk', I show you how to feel safe in Paris :
- where to go and where you should NOT go.
- where and how to buy tickets ( bus/metro, museums...), which ones in order for you to save money. and how to avoid buying what you do not need, how to discover the surroundings and to know how to navigate the city.
Trips outside Paris like Versailles - Monet's house (Giverny)and Van Gogh's village in a day and more upon request OR the famous Chocowalk............
'One of the highlights of our stay was Marie's fabulous CHOCOWALK tour.' Maria, Washington DC, August 2012
WALK and LOSE weight...
OR Brush up on your French with Marie while discovering Paris, have fun and learn.......
HONEYMOON or Anniversary, have Marie with you in the Build Memories Walk.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Spring and Summer rate
Apr 1 2014 - Oct 18 2014
2 night minimum stay
Oct 19 2014 - Dec 13 2014
2 night minimum stay
Holiday season rate
Dec 14 2014 - Jan 10 2015
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fees :||$65|
|1- A Booking Deposit is required to reserve
2- A $300 REFUNDABLE Damage deposit + the remaining amount are due upon arrival.
3 -Optional & upon availability:
-Checkin : 4 pm but you can have an early checkin & move in right away for US$65- we can also keep your luggage for FREE till 4 pm.
- Checkout : 10 am, late checkout is available & you can keep the apartment till departure for US$65.
|Notes||REFUND POLICY & CANCELLATION :
1- No credit shall be given for late arrivals or early departures.
2- Upon receipt of written confirmation of the cancellation from the Renter, we will make a full refund to the Renter of the booking deposit.
3- Within 30 days of arrival, the booking deposit is no longer refundable.
4- The booking deposit may be deducted of a future booking at our discretion.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.