Boardwalk Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Located in the center of 'America's Greatest Family Resort' and just 3 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, our home has all of the latest amenities to make your family stay a vacation you will always remember.
- Just 7 years young and finely decorated.
- High speed secured wireless internet.
- Cable (Digital with On Demand) with newly upgraded large 42'' flat screen HD TV in living room and new LCD flat screen TVs in every bedroom .
- New sofa and love seat purchased to provide additional seating.
- Enclosed Outside shower located on side of the house to wash the sand off after a fun day at the beach.
- Two off street parking spaces available. One in the garage, one on the driveway.
- 1 Blu-ray/DVD player and 4 DVD players.
- Keurig coffee maker with sample coffee.
- Tea kettle and standard coffee maker are also supplied.
- Freshly painted with safe 'low-voc' paint .
- 4 new beach chairs, boogie boards, and more.
- The unit sleeps 10 comfortably with 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- Professionally cleaned between tenants at no additional fee.
- Carpets throughout the entire condo professionally steam cleaned and shampooed before the start of each season.
- Deposit to hold your week(s) can be made via PayPal or with a personal check.
Just park your car in one of the two off-street parking spots and put away the keys. You can walk to the boardwalk (play land, wonderland), beach (with lifeguards and bathroom), shopping (downtown OC), and restaurants (Manco and Manco, Boyers Market, Ice Cream, etc...)
Ocean City, known as a family resort town located on an island along the Atlantic Ocean, is 15 miles south of Atlantic City. The beaches are lifeguard protected and there are dedicated surfing beaches. The 2.5 mile boardwalk is loaded with fun things to do, including, but not limited to; two amusement piers, shopping, restaurants, mini golf, a water park and the music pier, an entertainment venue for concerts and other events. In addition there is a bay front area for water sports, fishing charters, and boat rentals.
FAMILY RENTALS ONLY * NO SENIOR/PROM WEEKS
See calendar for availability.
September is a great time to vacation in Ocean City! The beaches are wide open, the water is still warm, the amusements remain open every day for the first two weeks in September and then on weekends into October and our prices are less than half the cost of our peak summer weeks! Before our kids were in school, we always vacationed in O.C. in September!
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
Why The Owner chose Boardwalk
We all grew up vacationing in Ocean City. Now with kids of our own, the tradition continues. We've vacationed in other summer destination spots, but we always come back to Ocean City. There is simply so much to do. The kids and the adults alike, just love it. As far as why we chose this particular property, it's all about location, location, location! This property is within walking distance to everything we could possibly need. After vacationing in O.C. for years, and having stayed in various locations, this property, in this location, was exactly what we were looking for!
What makes this condo unique
The ability to walk to the shops, convenience stores, restaurants, boardwalk, and beach make this a prime location all year.