Grand Cayman Condo Rental Photos and Description
Spacious, Beachfront, Deluxe 2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom retreat, remote & exclusive
Directly on the sand, this ground floor, beachfront beauty is surrounded by turquoise waters all around and is truly the vacation of a lifetime! Unit 23 is located at the tip of Rum Point and has spectacular ocean views and immediate access to the beach right outside your door. Step outside to your vacation. Remove, private, and exclusive location on the tip of Rum Point, with spectacular beach views. A true island getaway!
* Deluxe 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom beachfront unit
* Spacious floor plan, 1767 square feet, and turquoise waters all around
* The only unit that has beach views from both bedrooms and the living areas
* On-site management is provided at this exclusive, pristine retreat
* Rum Point Beach, just down the sand, offers fun excursions and activities galore
* Snorkel, swim, kayak or relax on the beach right outside your door
* Only 23 units total at The Retreat - avoid the crowds here
* Located off the beaten path in Rum Point, Cayman Kai, Grand Cayman
Book this unit for the most unbelievable island getaway imaginable!
This is off the beaten path in the more remote part of Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - far from the crowded Seven Mile Beach area.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
About Katrina and Matt - owners
Based in the Houston Texas area, Matt and Katrina discovered this beautiful unit on an Anniversary Trip. They loved it so much they made an offer and purchased it.
Why Katrina and Matt - owners chose Grand Cayman
This unit has it all and has the most exquisite location in Grand Cayman - at the very tip of Rum Point with turquoise waters all around. Located in the more remote part of Rum Point, Cayman Kai, Grand Cayman, the area is absolutely beautiful! You will have the vacation of a lifetime.
What makes this condo unique
Unit 23 is the only one with beach views from both bedrooms and views from almost all the living areas. It's spectacular! Much more remote, romantic, and exclusive than the overcrowded Seven Mile Beach area.