Hudson House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms + Loft, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4-8)
The house on Miller Road is made up of 3 separate living quarters; perfect for multiple couples or a big family. Two stone houses and one newly renovated guesthouse. Below you will find descriptions of each structure. This property was built at the turn of century and retains all of the old world charm with all the modern amenities.
- 16, private acres
- Rolling fields with Apple and Pear Trees (ready to be picked in Sept/Oct)
- Woods with hiking trails
- Year-round stream
- New, in-ground fire pit with seating
- Blueberry, Cherry and raspberry bushes/trees
- Decks and outdoor furniture (including hammocks) off of every structure
- New 7-person Hottub
Main (stone) house:
Stone cottage (think ‘The Holiday’) which acts as the hub of the property. Charming, comfortable and most importantly quiet. Renovated in 2014. New master bedroom, master Bathroom and guest bedroom.
- Master Bedroom (king) and Master bath with private outdoor terrace
- New Guest bedroom with two twin beds
- Fully outfitted kitchen, brand new front-loading washer/dryer. New Fridge, stove, etc...
- Cozy living room with wood burning fireplace, flat-screen TV, stereo system wired throughout
- Dining room with seating for 8
- Downstairs frershly renovated/gutted ½ bath
- ** NEW 7-person spa
- New outdoor deck with dining table, gas grill, chaises and plenty of extra seating
“Library” stone guesthouse:
- King bed
- Sleeping loft with new queen bed
- Wood burning stove
- 10 steps from main house
Newly Renovated. Stripped down to the studs and rebuilt using a mix of ‘Green’ and Vintage materials.
- Queen bed
- Antique enamel soaking tub w/rain shower
- Reclaimed hardwood floors
- Kitchenette: Fridge, sink, coffee maker, hot plate, etc….
- Wood burning stove
- Wrap-around porch with outdoor eating and extra seating
Keywords: Country, Farmhouse, Nature, acreage, Stone, vintage, rural, orchard, cottage, guesthouse, restored
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
Why Warren chose Hudson
We purchased this property as a quick escape from NYC. Since it is under 2 hours from Manhattan, we do not feel as though we are spending half the weekend traveling to the country. While this property feels remote once on location, it is very close to all Hudson has to offer: shopping, live music, food, farmer's market, and theater. Withing 15 minutes of 111 Miller Road, there are no less than 12 outstanding restaurants. That said, we spend most of our time buying ingredients from local farmers and making our own meals.
Outdoor activities surround 111 Miller Road: fishing, boating, hiking, are all witihin a 5-10 minute drive if not on the property itself...