Awesome central location!! Great base camp!.
I provide vital local info to maximize your trip
Welcome solo and business travelers, budget travelers, couples, families, LGBT ....
Try us for last minute accommodation
- Retreat to this upstairs studio located on a separate wing of our island paradise home..
- Includes an oversize en-suite bath, a super comfortable king-size bed, closets galore, a refrigerator,a microwave and a coffee maker.
- Clean towels, linens and hairdryer are provided.
- 32' Flat Screen TV with cable channels & WiFi access..
- An airbed for additional people is available.
- A private oversize balcony has tables and seating for four people.
- A big vanity table that doubles as a perfect working desk.
- No rowdy crowds, no noisy frogs, no barking dogs.
- Access to a fully equipped kitchen in main house area
- FREE use of washer / dryer in garage
- Quiet, established neighborhood walking distance to restaurants, groceries and the Prince Kuhio Mall
- Lush tropical garden with rare Hawaiian plants and flowers
- Two blocks to restaurants, groceries, and fast food places. 1.5 mile to the airport and the beach.
This lovingly restored 1950's plantation house is a perfect combination of old Hawaii nostalgia with modern conveniences. .It sits on a 14,000 square foot tropical lot in an established and quiet neighborhood
HILO TOWN HIGHLIGHTS
- Experience the feel of 'Old Hawaii'. Our quaint little town has the most Hawaiian ambiance than any city in the state.Walk or bicycle your way around this small 4 mile radius town or use the County discounted taxi fare program. Check out Downtown Hilo, The Tsunami Museum, Coconut Island, Rainbow Falls, Boiling Pots, Hilo Rainforest Zoo, Liliuokalani Park, the Mauna Loa Nut Factory, Richardson's Beach where there are always giant green turtles hanging out and much more.
- Great base for tours on this side of the island: Mauna Kea Observatory, Waipio Valley, Active Lava, Volcano National Park, Hot Ponds, Black Sand Beach, Zipline Rides.
- Lastly, there are $1 buses available to Kailua-Kona as well as other parts of the island.
Stay at least three days to a week to maximize your tropical Island adventure.
From LaLa Land to LavaLand.
Cynthia Kelley purchased this studio in 2007
Quaint, charming, full of character.
Its a small town... 4-5 miles radius. Slow paced lifestyle good for the heart.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$20 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
|Notes||Minimize noise after 10 pm, Please be polite to other housemates and neighbors. One parking spot on driveway available for use. We are located in a quiet residential neighborhood, consequently we would like to keep the noise down after dark. Absolutely no blasting of radios, no loud parties and no drugs and smoking in our property. Mahalo!|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.