Pacific Beach House Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom / 2Bath, 1 block to the beach
THE BACK COTTAGE of
THE PACIFIC BEACH COTTAGES
Krystin's Aft Beach Cottage
Come visit the beach that's named after the ocean itself... Pacific Beach, and settle into our Beach Cottage. Just a 6 minute stroll to where your toes meet the surf & sand. Enjoy great beaches, delicious local eats, shops, and a central location to explore all of San Diego's attractions. Krystin's Aft beach Cottage is where you can experience it all... & we're Pet Friendly too !!!!
* THIS COTTAGE IS ONE OF TWO COTTAGES ON THE PROPERTY. THIS IS THE BACK COTTAGE.....
THE BACK COTTAGE :
The Back Cottage is a 2 Bedrooms & 2 Bath, with a King in one bedroom, and 2 Queen beds in the second ( sleeps up to 6 people ). The Back Cottage has a Fireplace, Dish Washer, Secluded tropical Patio with Outdoor Fireplace, deck, and outdoor dining, with an outdoor Shower area, and Garage Parking... and don't forget the Laundry Room.
THE FRONT COTTAGE :
For a little less room, check out our Front Cottage (Chloe's Cozy Beach Home). * SEE VRBO LISTING #446794 for details, photos, rates, and availability. Inquire with Nancy's Vacation Rentals if interested in renting both cottages.
THE 2 BED / 2 BATH. BACK COTTAGE...
Stroll to the beach, or relax on the grassy bluff, overlooking the beach at Palisades Park (Law Street Beach). Take our Beach Cruisers and ride down the Boardwalk to Crystal Pier, the historic roller coaster at Belmont Amusement Park... or just grab a drink and take in the ocean breeze while hanging out on your patio; watching the sun go down over the Pacific... you can't loose !
Our Beach Getaway is newly furnished, and offers serene and cozy charm. Located in a quaint North PB neighborhood bordering the curving coastline of La Jolla - gemmed with art, gifts and other shopping destinations. Whether it's a relaxing get-away or adventurous activities - The pacific Beach Cottages promise to be happy destinations.
We are located at the Southern border of La Jolla, in a unique North Pacific Beach neighborhood, next to the water, at Law Street Beach. It's a great Family Beach. 'The area's best beach' as quoted in (S.D. Home & Garden Mag.). Our Beach features a grassy park, with showers, restrooms, overlooking the beach with lifeguard services, ...Swimming, Boogie Boarding, and Surfing. Our Pacific Beach/Mission Beach Boardwalk begin at the park, and heads South for 3 miles through all the Beach Community. We're located close to all the beach has to offer, the Beach, Boardwalk , Restaurants and Shopping, yet quietly removed from the hubs of activity for a nice night's sleep.
• 6 min. walk to have your toes in the Pacific Ocean, and a great family Beach
. 5 minute Bike Ride to Mission Bay & Beach... 'WE PROVIDE THE BIKES'
. 10 minute drive to Sea World
• 20 minute drive to:
. San Diego Zoo,
• Balboa Park
• Downtown & Gaslamp area
• S.D. Old Town
• 30 minutes to Coronado
• 30 minutes to Del Mar
. 40 minutes to Lego Land
. 45 minutes to the Wild Animal Park
* NON SMOKING.
* * We are DOG FRIENDLY if you are traveling with a pup. Up to 100lbs (additional fee required). *Inquire within for further details regarding our pet policy.
* We supply the Bikes, Beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, coolers, and even Boogie Boards, so that you can enjoy the neighborhood the way we do.
* Amenities include HDTV with Digital Cable,and DVD. CD Stereo, as well as WIRELESS INTERNET. We provide propane barbecue grills, dining tables for outdoor dining and relaxing.
* The Kitchen is fully equipped, with wonderfully restored Cottage Tiles, Stainless appliances, Microwave, and Dish Washer . We provide indoor Dining areas for 6, and direct access to the Patio deck, with BBQ, and the Secluded Patio with it's Fireplace, and Dining.
* The Back Cottage sleeps up to six, with a Luxury King Bed in the 1st Bedroom, and two additional Luxury Queen beds in the Second Bedroom. Both Bedrooms have Pottery Barn Linens, as well as Ceiling fans.
* The main Bathroom has wonderfully restored, original Cottage Tiles, with a full Bath tub, and separate shower. The second bathroom is newly remodeled, with Shower.
* A Laundry Room is provided with Clothes Washer & Dryer
* The Back Cottage has a Garage with parking space for one car.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility
- pets considered
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
What makes this house unique
Our location, in a unique North Pacific Beach neighborhood, next to the water is our strongest asset. We're just a 6 minute stroll to the area's best beach. Our Beach features a grassy park for Sunsets, with showers, restrooms, overlooking the beach with lifeguard services, Swimming, Boogie Boarding, and Surfing. Our Pacific Beach/Mission Beach Boardwalk begin at the park, and heads South for 3 miles through all the Beach Community. We're located close to all the beach has to offer with it's Beach, Boardwalk , Restaurants and Shopping], yet you are quietly removed from the hubs of activity for a nice night's sleep in a great residential neighborhood.
Guestbook comments from the owner
*FROM OUR GUEST BOOK : We stayed 4 nights/5 days at the Pacific Beach Cottages ( the back Cottage ) . Everything in the house was in perfect order, and very nicely apportioned. Steven Hohe and the owners have thought of every detail: placesettings, coffeemakers, extra pillows and linens, boogie boards and bikes, you name it. Everything is new and tasteful. The location is spectactular: Law St beach is a 5 minute walk, even loaded up with beach gear for 3 kids (as I was), it's no trouble and it's a nice beach to swim in. You're not far from various restaurants (many but not all are kid-friendly) and Steven will help you find the best if you ask. And he coordinated everything about my arrival ahead of time (e.g. directions, key drop, etc) like a 4-star hotel. Truly, you can't do better than this in this neighborhood for a family of 5 (little kids). I'd absolutely stay at one of his properties again.