City Centre Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Downtown Vancouver 1 Br + Den With Water View and parking
1 bedroom, 1 den, downtown Vancouver near waterfront (Seymour & west pender), water, mountain, and city view.
- Very clean apartment with laminate floor, granite counter top, fresh paint and new stainless steel appliances. Brand new stainless steel appliances: fridge, stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. In-suite laundry. Fully equipped with toaster, tassimo coffee machine + coffee, pots and pans, salt and pepper, towel, laundry soap etc.
- the apartment is on the 12th floor with great water, mountain and city view, you can see the big cruise ships if there is any coming to Vancouver during the period you stay.
- in a very central location, close to everything! 7/11 is 1 block away, shoppers drug mart is 2 blocks away, London drugs 3 blocks away, grocery store 4 blocks away, iga is 4 blocks away at Robson and Richards. The pacific center shopping mall is just in the next block.
- walk to many downtown university campuses (ubc, sfu, vcc, vfs, bcit and ai).
- within blocks of Vancouver's best attractions such as:Canada place, Robson street, Stanley park, gas town, the seawall, English bay, Vancouver museum, the queen Elizabeth theater, the Vancouver orpheum and more!
- if you need to go around great Vancouver area, the apartment is only 2 blocks away from waterfront sky train station and one block to Granville street where most of the bus stops are, you don't need a car!!
- if you do decide to drive here, the unit comes with a dedicated underground secure parking spot inside the building (for small car only)
- gym, pool, hot tub, sauna, party room.
- non smoker and no pets please.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About Elizabeth Yu
I usually respond to inquiries within 2 hours.
Elizabeth Yu purchased this apartment in 2011
Why Elizabeth Yu chose City Centre
Location! Location! Location! My apartment is conveniently located in the heart of downtown. Only 2 blocks away from the waterfront station where you can take the train to YVR, only takes 25 mins ride. 1.5 hrs drive to Whistler.