Majestic Sun Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Welcome to 'Majestic Sunsets' condo at Majestic Sun! You will fall in love with the view of white sand and crystal clear waters from our spacious, well-decorated 2-bedroom, 2-bath condominium on the 2nd floor.
Come relax at one of Destin's most luxurious high-rise condominiums across a quiet street from the beach. Our home has a magnificent Gulf front view so you may enjoy the beautiful sunrises and sunsets from your private balcony.
Located on the 2nd floor, this two bedroom, two bathroom condominium features a spectacular seascape view of the Gulf of Mexico. Furnished with a king-size bed in the master suite, two Full size beds in the second bedroom, and a sleeper sofa in the living room, our condominium accommodates up to Eight guests. An added bonus of being on the second floor is you do not need to wait for elevators if you do not want to!
A fully-equipped kitchen provides everything necessary to prepare home-cooked meals when you are not out dining on the world-famous cuisine of local restaurants. For your entertainment, our home comes provided with 3 Flat screen TV's as well as DVD and stereo.
You can relax and cool off after a day on the beach in one of Majestic Sun's swimming pools. Situated on the Gulf side of the complex, the outdoor pool provides a cool respite from the heat, but still offers beautiful sun and scenery. A favorite with children and adults alike, the indoor pool is heated for year-round enjoyment.
Of the endless amenities available throughout the complex, you will enjoy the large multi-level indoor/outdoor swimming pool with waterfall, hot tub, fitness center, eight tennis courts, basketball courts, Barbecue grills, covered parking, conference center, and the fabulous Gulf beaches across the street.
Additionally, Majestic Sun is located on the beautiful Seascape Resort with its 18-hole championship golf course, fresh water lakes and lovely park grounds. Conveniently located to fine dining, shopping, and the area's many attractions, Majestic Sun is the ideal vacation destination for everyone to enjoy.
In addition to an awesome beach, you are only 5 minutes away from upscale outlet shopping with over 200 stores, and more than 15 outstanding restaurants both on and off the beach. Baytown Warf and the new Grand Boulevard area are just 10 minutes away.
Smoke-free and no pets will enable your family to enjoy the best beach vacation!
Majestic Sun Beach Luxury Resort Lifestyle. Enjoy, Relax, and Be Good to Yourself! ONCE YOU STAY HERE....YOU 'WILL' RETURN!! Your Home away from Home!!
'MAJESTIC' is a great word for this resort! 2000 feet of magnificent open shoreline, spectacular east to west Gulf views of emerald green waters, Sugar White sand beach, dolphins romping in the surf, and the most majestic sunsets anywhere, they all are a part of what you can soon call your 'home away from home'! Majestic Sun Beach Resort at Seascape, Destin, Florida.
This is Majestic Sun, a luxury condominium resort, overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy the many extras of this two bedroom deluxe vacation home, with the comforts and amenities you want and expect.
* Play a round at the 18 hole Championship Golf Course.
* Bask in the sun with 2000 feet of unspoiled sugar-white Gulf Beaches.
* Stay in shape with eight tennis courts and on-site, state of the art fitness center.
* Relax in our 3200 square feet, multi-level, indoor/outdoor pool with waterfall accents and 2 hot tubs, and tropical landscaping.
* Stroll around fresh water lakes within the Seascape Resort.
* Admire the stunning Gulf views from the balcony, living room, dining area, kitchen and master bedroom. Watch for the dolpins romping!
* Capture the beautiful Gulf sunsets.
Special enjoyable features include:
* Open, bright floor plan with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
* Extra large floor to ceiling patio doors in living room and master bedroom with full Gulf views.
* Breakfast bar seats 4 and complements dining area with seating for six.
* Sleeps up to 8, with one king, two Full beds, plus a queen sleeper sofa.
* Fully equipped kitchen, with microwave, dishwasher, ice maker, and pantry.
* Full-size washer and dryer.
PLACES TO GO:
* Less than one mile to Silver Sands Designer Outlet Mall.
* Destin Commons Mall, Grande Boulevard shopping.
* Baytowne Wharf is a must visit, with great selections of food, shops, live music and fabulous atmosphere. Kids love it too.
* Kids will love the 'The Track' miniature golf, go carts, water bumper boats and much more!
* Big Kahuna's Water Park is always a favorite place for kids.
* Deep Sea Fishing with the availability of one of the country's largest charter fleets
* Golf...more than a dozen golf courses within 15 minutes of the condo.
Majestic Sun condo description
WE HAVE VERY STRICT SPRING BREAK POLICIES. FAMILY VACATIONS ONLY. NO CHAPERONED GROUPS OR VACATIONING STUDENTS. I REPEAT WE ARE VERY STRICT WHEN IT COMES TO SPRING BREAK.
All units at Majestic Sun will have amazing unobstructed gulf views!
• 1,139 Square Feet
• Bed Sizes:
• Master Bedroom-King
• Second Bedroom-(2) Full
• Living Room-Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Large Private Balcony with Gulf View
• 3 TVs (ALL Flat screens)
• 3 DVD Players
• 3,200 Sq Ft Multi-Level Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool
• 8 Tennis Courts to use with Fee
• Championship Golf Course
• Beach Access
• Beach Service (umbrella & chair setup) for a Fee in Season
• Community Hot Tub
• Community Pool
• FREE WIFI
• Incredible Panoramic Views
• Gated Community
• Indoor Pool
• Master Bedroom with Gulf View
• No Pets Allowed
• No Vacationers Under 25 Without Adult
• Non Smoking
• Snowbird Rentals Accepted
WHY DESTIN? With its white beaches and emerald-colored waters, Destin is a perfect vacation destination. The sand on Destin's beaches, some of the whitest in the world, is made of finely ground quartz crystal giving the appearance of sugar. Challenging golf and world-famous fishing define the Emerald Coast city of Destin, known as 'The World's Luckiest Fishing Village”. Phenomenal restaurants both on and off the beach, and some of the greatest shopping (Baytown Wharf, Destin Commons, Silver Sands, and Grand Boulevard) all combine to make this an unforgettable vacation.
WHY MAJESTIC SUN? The crown jewel of Destin / Miramar Beach, Majestic Sun has a unique architectural design and offers guests a heated indoor/outdoor pool, 2 whirlpool Jacuzzis, a fitness center, as well as 2,000 square feet of beachfront access, an 18-hole championship golf course, tennis courts, nature trail, fresh water lakes, beachside bar and grill, and so much more. Just steps away from fine dining, shopping, and local attractions so you can enjoy all Destin has to offer. Sitting directly across the street from the sugary sand beach, nothing blocks the stunning views of Destin’s famous gulf waters and stunning sunsets.
WHY UNIT 210A? Our unit is on the gulf side with amazing views of the Gulf. It also features its own floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door to an oversized balcony. There are nine foot ceilings throughout with ceiling fans and televisions in the living room and each bedroom. It is clean and gorgeous.
Things to do while you are here….
The Silver Sands Outlet Mall is less than one mile away from Majestic Sun. A vacation in it’s own right for shoppers you will have access to over 100 stores, Polo Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Eddie Bauer, Liz Claiborne, Tommy Hilfiger, Lenox, Nike and Reebok - just to name a few. When you need to pause for nourishment chose from Panera Bread, Cheeseburger in Paradise or Carrabba's Italian Grill.
More great shopping is to had at the Destin Commons outdoor mall , Enjoy such great stores as Abercrombie & Fitch, Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, Belk, Books-A-Million & Maui Nix Surf Shop to rattle off a few. Stop for a bite to eat at the Hard Rock Café, Panera Bread, Tony’s Ristorante or Sushi Siam. More than just shopping the Destin Commons Center Plaza offers a soft-play kids playground and a 49-head pop fountain. Community activities and entertainment are held through the year at Destin Commons . Rave Motion Pictures is also housed at Destin Commons to catch the latest releases.
Baytowne Wharf at Sandestin Golf & Beach Resorts offers wonderful dining and specialty stores as well as great festivals & events that are held at the Market Shops Green or the Center Plaza within the Village.
Grande Boulevard offers stores such as Billabong, Brooks Brothers Country Club, Coldwater Creek, J. Crew-at-the-beach, Sunglass Hut, & Tommy Bahama's Emporium as well as great dining at Tommy Bahama’s , Fleming’s, Cantina Laredo (If you dine here sit outside to enjoy the fountain!) & Mitchell’s Fish Market.
The Track Amusement Center in Destin, Florida offers mini golf, Water Bumper Boats, go-carts & for those not faint of heart, Bungee Jumping.
Big Kahuna’s Water Park is a favorite for young & old a like. Take a break from the wonderful Destin, Florida beach & spend the day here.
Destin, Florida is called 'The World's Luckiest Fishing Village' & is home to the the largest fishing vessel fleet in the state of Florida.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed