Lower East Side Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Entire Home In Les, NYC:1 Bedroom (for 2-5)
Beautiful, very spacious and neat 1 BR apt in hip lower east side (les), Manhattan - safe, convenient and exciting! A home away from home - this is the place to be.
About the apartment:
• sun-filled lighting in the morning
• nice comfortable bedroom with a large top of the line queen-sized foam mattress
• fully equipped kitchen: stove with four burners, a large size refrigerator with freezer, silverware and plates, bowls, and microwave oven
• the dining table can be folded out
• large bathroom with a very clean bathtub, nice shower and plenty of hot water
• futon bed accommodates 2 more guests (kids or another couple). I also have an air mattress if needed.
• free high speed internet
• will provide fresh linens and towels
• various toiletries provided
• absolutely no rats, mice or bedbugs (please help us keep it that way)
• great for tourists and a family of 4 or 5. (i can lend you a stroller if you need one)
• 36in Sony smart TV with netflix and Pandora account for video and music streaming.
• 2nd floor walk-up
• access to thermostat control
About the location:
• very safe neighborhood on a relatively quiet street.
• 3 minute walk from convenient subway stations (j, m, z, f, b, d)
• 10 minute walk to Soho, noho, Chinatown, east village,
• 15-20 minute walk to little Italy, union square, south street seaport, financial district, ground zero and west village.
• just few blocks (2-5) blocks from great dining (from fine to affordable) and trendy nightlife (lounge to dive to clubbing) - just check out (website hidden) and you’ll see this is where it is happening around the clock. Some nearby local favorites and landmarks: the meat ball shop, katz deli, max fish bar, Bowery ballroom, the doughnut plant, the pickle guys, bacaro, the fat radish, dim sum, Chinatown, baby cakes bakery, barrio chino, 169 bar and many others…
• also nearby: affordable laundry services and grocery shopping (wholefoods and plenty of small affordable grocery shops).
• there’s plenty of nightlife in nearby blocks so it's typical in any apartment in the area to hear a little bit of that on a Friday or Saturday.
Few simple house rules:
1. No smoking - please do not smoke in the apartment.
2. Cleanliness - leave the apartment as clean as it was when you arrived – this is where i live with my baby for the rest of the year =)
3. Enjoy your stay!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
Hello! I live in New York City with my adorable son. Looking for folks who will take care of our home while we are on extended vacation. The building is safe and secure, and I keep the apartment relatively clean and spotless. Hope to hear from you! =)