|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Beautiful, very spacious and neat 1 BR apt in Hip Lower East Side (LES), Manhattan - safe, convenient and exciting! A home away from home - this is the place to be.
About the apartment:
• Sun-filled lighting in the morning
• Nice comfortable bedroom with a large top of the line queen-sized foam mattress
• Fully equipped kitchen: stove with four burners, a large size refrigerator with freezer, silverware and plates, bowls, and microwave oven
• The dining table can be folded out
• Large bathroom with a very clean bathtub, nice shower and plenty of hot water
• Futon bed accommodates 2 more guests (kids or another couple). I also have another single pull out mattress and a single air mattress if needed.
• Free high speed internet
• Will provide fresh linens and towels
• Various toiletries provided
• Absolutely no rats, mice or bedbugs (please help us keep it that way)
• Great for tourists and a family of 4 or 5. (I can lend you a stroller if you need one)
• 36in Sony Smart TV with Netflix and Pandora account for video and music streaming.
• 2nd floor walk-up
About the location:
• Very safe neighborhood on a relatively quiet street.
• 3 minute walk from convenient subway stations (J, M, Z, F, B, D)
• 10 minute walk to SOHO, NOHO, Chinatown, East Village,
• 15-20 minute walk to Little Italy, Union Square, South Street Seaport, Financial District, Ground Zero and West Village.
• Just few blocks (2-5) blocks from great dining (from fine to affordable) and trendy nightlife (lounge to dive to clubbing) - just check out (website hidden) and you’ll see this is where it is happening around the clock. Some nearby local favorites and landmarks: The Meat Ball Shop, Katz Deli, Max Fish Bar, Bowery Ballroom, The Doughnut Plant, The Pickle Guys, Bacaro, The Fat Radish, Dim Sum, Chinatown, Babycakes Bakery, Barrio Chino, 169 Bar and many others…
• Also nearby: affordable laundry services (drop-off service is only $0.60/lb) and grocery shopping (Wholefoods and plenty of small affordable grocery shops).
• There’s plenty of nightlife in nearby blocks so it's typical in any apartment in the area to hear a little bit of that on a Friday or Saturday.
Few simple house rules:
1. NO SMOKING - Please do not smoke in the apartment.
2. Cleanliness - Leave the apartment as clean as it was when you arrived – this is where I live with my son:)
3. Enjoy your stay!
Important notice: Please be advised that this is my permanent place of residence. As required by New York law, I will be present during your stay. You will have access to the entire household and will have complete privacy. Come share this space with us and become part of the family. Interaction will be quite limited as NY life is quite busy, but I will make myself available if you prefer:)
Hello! I live in New York City with my adorable son. Looking for folks who will take care of our home while we are on extended vacation. The building is safe and secure, and I keep the apartment relatively clean and spotless. Hope to hear from you! =)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 3 2014 - Dec 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.