LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION...!
Luxury two bedroom condominium in an exclusive waterfront complex in downtown Vancouver, this unit's location is second to none! It doesn't get any better for urban living - steps to waterfront taxis, the marina & the sea wall.
Directly adjacent to the False Creek waterfront, the best of Vancouver is right outside your door. Half-a-block to Marinaside (home to Vancouver's best waterfront cafe's), and half-a-block to Yaletown (home to Vancouver's top restaurants and nightlife). And the False Creek Aqua Bus to Granville Island market is only steps away!
Great for extended-stay tourists, business people or actors - and new or existing Vancouver residents looking for an upscale place to call home for an extended period, in a spectacular location.
IDEALLY LOCATED, SO CONVENIENT
Our condo’s location is second to none. Whatever you are in Vancouver for, we are probably near it.
Imagine starting your morning with a coffee from one of Vancouver's finest Italian bakery and coffee shops across the street (and for those who prefer their Starbucks, it's right next door too!). Then take a morning stroll on the fabulous seawall, only steps from the front door. You can cycle the seawall directly to English Bay or Stanley Park - a hybrid bike is available for guests' use, and if another is needed (or rollerblading is your thing), rentals are right across the street.
Here for a conference, concert or sporting event? BC Place and GM Place (Olympic Opening/Closing Ceremony & Hockey venues, respectively) are both less than a 10 minute walk. And for those who love to shop, stylish Robson Street starts at GM Place.
Vancouver's trendiest upscale grocery (with restaurant, take away and coffee bar) is right downstairs. A fresh fruit & produce market, upscale wine outlet, video store and bank are steps from our building, along with restaurants, coffee shops and cafe's.
IMPRESSIVE SUITE & COMPLEX AMENITIES
SUITE - This well appointed two bedroom, two bathroom corner suite is fully furnished and very upscale: - luxurious leather sofa bed - 40' LCD TV (with 91 channels of digital TV) - 1000w Home Theater System (incl.DVD/CD player and iPod dock) - expansive floor to ceiling windows - views of the Yaletown cityscape and water views to False Creek.
BEDROOMS - plush, queen-size beds in both bedrooms - high-end brand name pillow-top mattresses - luxurious 400 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets - goose-down duvets.
BATHROOMS - granite countertops - European bathroom fixtures - soaker tubs with showers - fluffy, high quality towels - complimentary toiletries.
KITCHEN - our fully-equipped, modern kitchen has granite counter tops and everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal: - gas range - microwave oven & stainless steel toaster - stainless steel pots and pans - full dinnerware set - all cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware - Keurig one cup coffeemaker
BUSINESS - an in-suite workstation overlooking a serene courtyard for all a business traveler's needs: - computer - printer/fax/copier/scanner - two cordless phones w/ voicemail - high speed internet (wired & wireless) - unlimited local & long distance calls (Canada & the US).
OTHER - Two parking stalls (one for you, one for your guests) and a full size in-suite washer and dryer, round out the offering.
COMPLEX - The complex boasts a spectacular common-area lagoon, unlike anything else in the downtown core - a true urban oasis with ducks, water lilies and ponds full of koi. As our guest, you may access all building amenities, including a full gym, 50 foot lap/swimming pool, hot tub, his and her steam rooms and a dry sauna. A walk-in medical clinic, chiropractic clinic, dental clinic, travel agency and hair salon are also on-site. The building is fully secured, with key/fob controlled access, gated underground parking, 24 hour security and electronic access limited to your floor.
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2008
Speaks english, french, italian
My wife and I reside in Calgary, Alberta with our 4 year old daughter. I am in Vancouver for business on a regular basis, and always look forward to staying in our condo.
My wife and I moved to Vancouver for a short term stay in the summer of 2006, and absolutely fell in love with the city during our time there. The combination of upscale urban lifestyle and absolutely spectacular scenery just couldn't be beat. It was easy to see why Vancouver was rated the #3 city to live in in the world (behind only Zurich and Geneva) for the past several years. We knew we would be back. However moving to Vancouver was not an option, since both our families (to whom we are very close) live in Calgary. What to do, what to do?! Well, in the summer of 2008, we finally broke down and bought a place there. At least this way we could visit often, and 'live' there part time! And Downtown Vancouver is where it's at. Trendy restaurants, quaint cafes, the seawall and gorgeous waterfront...and still only minutes away from the Coast mountains and ferries to the Gulf Islands. Yaletown itself is one of the nicest, cleanest and safest areas in all of downtown Vancouver, while at the same time the most lively, urban and upbeat. We hope you enjoy Vancouver (and all it has to offer) as much as we do!
Where else in the world can you:
- get up in the morning and go for coffee at a cafe on the water (Marinaside in Yaletown on False Creek)
- then take a waterfront jog along the seawall through one of the most beautiful urban parks in the world (Stanley Park)
- then hop in your car and drive 30 minutes for a short hike in the mountains where signs sometimes warn of cougar or bear sightings (I'm not kidding...though don't fret, this is rare)
- and be back for a scrumptious dinner at one of the trendiest restaurants in the country (Yaletown...the area where our condo is).
I actually did this one day! This is quintessential Vancouver, and it's why we love it here.
Other Activities: Shopping, Kayaking, Boating
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Discounts: 31 nights or more: C$ 105 Nightly; 90 nights or more: C$ 105 Nightly|
High Season 2014
May 15 - Sep 15
|Discounts: 31 nights or more: C$ 160 Nightly; 90 nights or more: C$ 160 Nightly|
- 50% deposit with reservation. Balance due 21 days prior to check-in.
- Security deposit - $500 or 15% of total rental (whichever is greater) required with balance of payment prior to check in. Returned within 21 days of check out.
- We accept Visa & MasterCard. Cash, cheque, wire transfer or money order may also be arranged.
|Fees And Taxes||
- Rates valid through Sep 15, 2014
- Rates are all-inclusive – high speed internet, local calls, up to 500 mins long distance (Canada & US only), underground parking, in suite laundry, & exercise facilities
- Rates based on double, triple or quadruple occupancy.
- One-time $125 departure cleaning fee applies to all rentals.
- NO Hotel Tax (8%) or GST (5%) or Provincial Tax (8%) applies
- Deposits / pre-payments 100% refundable (less small admin fee) with 60 days notice, 75% refundable with 31-60 days notice, non-refundable if less than 31 days notice or early departure.
- Complex bylaws require a minimum 30 day rental agreement.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: