|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Deluxe Furnished Studio Near Downtown, All Inclusive!
The professionals who spends long hours at work and have no need for a kitchen find this fully provide master suite package quite inviting and comfortable.
Our Chelsea package includes a deluxe bedroom, bathroom and private patio with private entrance. This unit sleeps 1 guest for minimum of 7 nights and up to several month.
What Sets Us Apart From The Others?
1. Management and Customer Service
• Owner Managed Business (Internationally known teacher)
• Property Manger Lives Nearby
• Hundreds of Satisfied Guests (Real Reviews)
• Relies on Repeat Business
• Rated A+ by BBB
• 7 Days A week Customer Care
Chelsea Master Suite is Located
• 4 Miles from Downtown
• 7 Minutes to the Airport
• ½ Miles from the Hwy
• Public Transportation Closely
The rate for Chelsea Master Suite Package Includes:
• Extended Cable
• Broadband Internet
• Pool and Hot tub
• Free Parking
• Transient Tax If Applicable
The Unit has:
• Extended length twin bed
• Flat panel TV and DVD player
• HD cable with sports channels and Showtime
• Tuner with equalizer
• Tub/shower combination
• Bathroom linens, pool towels
• Patio access with second private entrance
• Patio furniture with BBQ facilities
• Small fridge, microwave and coffee maker
Hello! My name is Donald Fareed. I am a Christian minister, an entrepreneur and married to my wonderful wife for over 28 years. We have both been in the service industry for over 35 years, and ministers for over two decades. I teach through local Cable channels and International satellite TV. Our income from San Jose Executive Housing provides the funding for our international satellite TV broadcasts.
We provide short term and extended stay vacation rentals and corporate housing. As a pastor, I love interacting with people and as a successful entrepreneur; I love the challenges of managing our businesses.
Don purchased this studio in 2002
Communications Hill in San Jose is one of the best locations you can find in San Jose. I love the panoramic views of South San Jose's green valleys and mountains from my properties in the area. In addition, I love the architecture and design, and the location which is very near to major highways and only 4 miles South of down town.
I manage my rentals from an office very close to Lancaster Gate community. We take care of every need and issue right away. My properties are well maintained and the furnishings are almost new. I personally don't know any other vacation rental that provides as much as we do at the rate we charge. We don't have hidden charges. We are honest and work hard to provide premium housing with exceptional services and options.
Here are our commitment to our customers:
• We will be mindful of the trust placed in us by our customers and of our responsibility to render professional corporate housing and/or vacation rentals products and services in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
• We will employ and practice legal and truthful advertising of our products and services.
• We will fairly disclose the obligations of both the company and the customer and fulfill company obligations in an expeditious and equitable manner
• We will respond within a reasonable period of time to any customer service complaint and make every effort to satisfy the needs and concerns of our customers.
• We will not deal in a discriminatory manner and will treat our customers and employees equally.
• We will respect our relationships with the communities in which we conduct our business and we will respect the natural and physical environments of those communities.
“Thank you again for the rental. It was wonderful doing business with you. The property is very well kept and you are polite, courteous and professional. Thank you again.”
I was extremely impressed with the service and accommodations during my stay. The location is easy to get to and there is public transportation close by that can take you anywhere in the SF area. The room was clean and quiet. I would recommend this place to friends visiting the area.
Perfect place to spend the first two weeks of a new job in San Jose. Donald couldn't have been a better host. Delayed flights had me arriving at SFO late and the long drive made my arrival time well past midnight. Even at the late hour, Donald greeted me with a smile and lots of helpful information.
He was consistently available and checked in regularly to make sure the stay was comfortable. Highly recommended.
discover everything there is to see and do during your San Jose stay.
Please take 5 minutes to watch a video tour of this property.
Other Activities: Historic Downtown, San Francisco, Monterey, Carmel, Napa, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, Historic Locations, Cupertino, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Historic San Jose, Sunnyvale, HP, HP Pavillion, Morgan Hill, San Jose, Gilroy, Marriot's Great America, Silicon Valley, Bay Area, SF, San Francisco
Hospitals, Kaiser, Stanford, O'Connor, Santa Teresa, Good Samaritan, Valley Med,
Schools, SJSU, San Jose State University, Evergreen, Gunderson, Oak Grove,
Corporate, Ebay, Apple, Google, IBM, Siemens, Intel, freeway, 87, airport, San Jose Airport,
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
June All Inclusive Deals
Jun 7 2015 - Jun 26 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
a- Additional rent on weekly rental during holiday:
Add 10% of rent to 3 to 10 nights stay
b- Service Fee For International Travelers
Add 3% to the total cost
c- Refundable Deposit: $500
d- tax included on all inclusive deal (transient tax not required if stayed more than 30 nights)
By making payment you agree with the terms and conditions listed here:
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.