San Jose Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Chelsea Deluxe Master Suite
Privacy, Comfort, Great Amenities and Location
Deluxe bedroom and bathroom with private patio with private entrance. Our Chelsea master bedroom Sleeps 1 guest. Minimum stay is 7 nights.
This master bedroom has its own private bathroom and patio, with secure private access. Comfortable and inviting, you can relax and enjoy your time here with total peace of mind.
Full extra length twin bed
New night tables and dresser
Flat panel TV and DVD player
Comcast HD cable with sports channels and Showtime
CD, Tape and Tuner with equalizer
Digital alarm clock with radio
Private full bathroom with:
High quality tiled flooring
Custom décor with single sink
All bathroom linens
Patio access with second private entrance
Patio furniture with umbrella
Broadband Highspeed Wireless Internet
Weekly Light Cleaning
What Sets Us Apart From The Others?
1. Management and Customer Service
• Owner Managed Business (Internationally known teacher)
• Property Manger On-site
• Hundreds of Satisfied Guests (Real Reviews)
• Relies on Repeat Business
• Rated A+ by BBB
• 7 Days A week Customer Care
2. Our Prime Location
• 4 Miles from Downtown
• 7 Minutes to the Airport
• ½ Miles from the Hwy
• Public Transportation Closely
• Community Heated Pool and Spa
• Children Park and a Beautiful Trial
• No Pet
• No Smoking
• No More than 1 Person in the Property
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- not suitable for children
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
Hello! My name is Donald Fareed. I am a Christian minister, an entrepreneur and married to my wonderful wife for over 27 years. We have both been in the service industry for over 35 years, and ministers for over two decades. I teach through local Cable channels and International satellite TV. Our income from San Jose Executive Housing provides the funding for our international satellite TV broadcasts.
We provide short term and extended stay vacation rentals and corporate housing. As a pastor, I love interacting with people and as a successful entrepreneur; I love the challenges of managing our businesses.
Don purchased this apartment in 2002
Why Don chose San Jose
Communications Hill in San Jose is one of the best locations you can find in San Jose. I love the panoramic views of South San Jose's green valleys and mountains from my properties in the area. In addition, I love the architecture and design, and the location which is very near to major highways and only 4 miles South of down town.
I manage my rentals from an office very close to Lancaster Gate community. We take care of every need and issue right away. My properties are well maintained and the furnishings are almost new. I personally don't know any other vacation rental that provides as much as we do at the rate we charge. We don't have hidden charges. We are honest and work hard to provide premium housing with exceptional services and options.
What makes this apartment unique
Here are our commitment to our customers:
• We will be mindful of the trust placed in us by our customers and of our responsibility to render professional corporate housing and/or vacation rentals products and services in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
• We will employ and practice legal and truthful advertising of our products and services.
• We will fairly disclose the obligations of both the company and the customer and fulfill company obligations in an expeditious and equitable manner
• We will respond within a reasonable period of time to any customer service complaint and make every effort to satisfy the needs and concerns of our customers.
• We will not deal in a discriminatory manner and will treat our customers and employees equally.
• We will respect our relationships with the communities in which we conduct our business and we will respect the natural and physical environments of those communities.
Guestbook comments from the manager
“Thank you again for the rental. It was wonderful doing business with you. The property is very well kept and you are polite, courteous and professional. Thank you again.”