|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Luxury master bedroom suite with breathtaking views of South San Jose green mountains and valleys plus a deluxe bathroom, an optional full kitchen and laundry facility.
Serenity and breathtaking views await you in this beautiful suite designed with your privacy, comfort and security in mind. Flat panel TV, a high quality mattress, brand new fridge, room darkening curtains, iPod doc, safe box, office desk and huge closet plus a full kitchen accessible through a beautiful lobby.
This unit can accommodate up to 2 guests and is only 4 miles South of Historic downtown San Jose. This unit is ideal for business travelers or professionals, and also those who prefer a home-away-from-home atmosphere instead of a hotel. We also have a manager on call 24 hours a day.
DESCRIPTION OF VERONA EXECUTIVE SUITE
Beauty Shaw Laminate throughout
Solid mahogany king size bed, night tables
32” HD flat-panel TV, DVR & DVD player
Digital clock radio with iPod dock
Optional massaging equipment
Large walk-in closet with wardrobe
Sentry safe box with electronic locking system
Access to a patio and gorgeous view
Access to optional kitchen and laundry
Central Heating and A/C plus Ceiling Fan
Comcast Elite High-speed Broadband Internet
AT&T HD Uverse 450 (over 250,000 shows)
Free Local and Long Distance Land-line Phone Calls
Electronic Keyless Entries on Every Door
Select Comfort Bed in One Bedroom
Private outdoor terrace and Patio
Room darkening curtains Plus Quality Blinds
Large double-pane windows
Custom cabinetry and lighting
Tiled glass tub shower stall
Custom décor with double sinks
Fully stocked linen cabinets and extra storage space
FULL KITCHEN AND LAUNDRY (OPTIONAL ADD ON)
State-of-the-art built-in appliances including:
Dishwasher with dish washing soap
Central reverse osmosis water softener system with water purification system
Small appliances such as coffee maker, coffee grinder, electric can opener, blender, toaster and …
Dinnerware, cutlery and glassware service for 2
Cooking and baking utensils, and serving dishes
Coffee, tea, sugar and a selection of spices
Cleaning products, detergents, paper towels and garbage bags
Gas barbecue with related utensils in an outdoor patio
Additional items may be available on request
LOBBY provides access to the followings
Verona Master Suite
Optional Kitchen and Laundry Facility
Suite on the First Level
* Dinning room table in the lobby may be used by Verona's guest only.
What Sets Us Apart from Others?
1. Management and Customer Service
• Owner Managed Business (Internationally known teacher)
• Property Manger On-site
• Hundreds of Satisfied Guests (Real Reviews)
• Relies on Repeat Business
• Rated A+ by BBB
• 7 Days A week Customer Care
2. Our Prime Location
• 4 Miles from Downtown
• 7 Minutes to the Airport
• ½ Miles from the Hwy
• Public Transportation Closely
• Community Heated Pool and Spa
• Children Park and a Beautiful Trial
3. Our Property & Community
• Tuscany Hills Italian Style
• 6 Years New
• Spacious and Fully Equipped (2 kitchens)
• Furnished for Comfort and Beauty
• Panoramic Views from Every Corner
• Security cameras monitors the areas 24/7
• Units are sanitized between move(Green Materials)
• We provide a quiet environment (Noise will not be an issue)
• No Pet
• No Smoking
• No Handicap Access
• No More than 2 Persons in the Property
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Hello! My name is Donald Fareed. I am an ordained Christian minister and entrepreneur. I have been married to my wife for over 27 years. We both have been in the service industry for over 35 years and ministers for over two decades. I teach and preach through local Cable channels and International satellite TV with over 70 million potential viewership. Our income from San Jose Executive Housing provides the funding for our media ministry. We provide short term and extended stay vacation rentals and corporate housing. As a pastor, I love interacting with people, and as a successful entrepreneur I love the challenges of running our businesses.
Along with my partners and staff, San Jose Executive Housing owns and manages several properties, but only two of them are available as full service vacation and corporate rentals.
Don purchased this apartment in 2007
Communications Hill in San Jose is one of the best locations you can find in San Jose. I love the panoramic views of South San Jose's green valleys and mountains from my properties in the area. In addition, I love the architecture and design, and the location which is very near to major highways and only 4 miles South of down town.
I manage my rentals from an office very close to Lancaster Gate community. We take care of every need and issue right away. My properties are well maintained and the furnishings are almost new. I personally don't know any other vacation rental that provides as much as we do at the rate we charge. We don't have hidden charges. We are honest and work hard to provide premium housing with exceptional services and options.
Here are our commitment to our customers:
• We will be mindful of the trust placed in us by our customers and of our responsibility to render professional corporate housing and/or vacation rentals products and services in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
• We will employ and practice legal and truthful advertising of our products and services.
• We will fairly disclose the obligations of both the company and the customer and fulfill company obligations in an expeditious and equitable manner
• We will respond within a reasonable period of time to any customer service complaint and make every effort to satisfy the needs and concerns of our customers.
• We will not deal in a discriminatory manner and will treat our customers and employees equally.
• We will respect our relationships with the communities in which we conduct our business and we will respect the natural and physical environments of those communities.
“I stayed at San Jose Executive Housing while transitioning to a job on the West Coast. My accommodations were top notch and tidied daily. The view of the valley was absolutely gorgeous and made my stay feel like a vacation. The short distance to Cupertino was a real plus as well — 15 minutes or less.”
I am a traveling therapist and actually reserved this property on another website. I stayed at Verona for a little over five months. The pictures are accurate with all the comforts of home. I enjoyed the weekly housekeeping and felt safe staying here. The location is convenient to major roadways, malls, restaurants, etc. The community is popular for its running trails and stairs. The owner was very attentive and easy to reach by phone or email. Enjoyable stay!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Spring 2015 Specials
Apr 1 2015 - Jun 20 2015
30 night minimum stay
Summer 2015 Specials
Jun 21 2015 - Sep 20 2015
30 night minimum stay
Fall 2015 Specials
Sep 21 2015 - Dec 31 2015
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Departure Cleaning Fee||$150.00|
|Property Damage Protection||$59.00|
For holidays add 10% to nightly rate between 3-10 nights
Int'l. Travelers Service Fee: 3% of total
Refundable Security Damage.: $500 CC Auth.
Adult Only Unit; Not Suitable for Handicap or Children
Preferred: 1 guest
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.