|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
- 2011 Custom built Mashura Burger construction in this fabulous beach block location offers quality and craftsmanship unparalleled in Sea Isle City. Threefloors of living space are even more impressive due to the new building codes allowing extra living space. This is the East side Ocean home.
- Enjoy hardwood floors throughout the living, dining, kitchen, family, bonus room and powder room.
- Ceramic tile in the foyer, laundry and baths and carpet in the bedrooms.
- The bathrooms have Yorktowne cabinetry and Virginia culturedmarble tops.
- First floor Bonus room with 55' LCD HDTV & Queen sofa bed. This room has a privacy door and access to the back lower deck.
- Second Floor has 3 bedrooms. Queen (Back), 2 Singles (Middle) & 2 Singles (Front). Each Bedroom has its own bath. The Front and Back Bedrooms have private decks & cable TVs.
- The 3rd Floor has a master bedroom with a king bed, bath and private deck + cable TV.
- The 3rd Floor living room includes a Queen sofa bed.
- The Kitchen includes 36 Yorktowne cabinetry topped with crown molding and granite counter tops, with GE Profile appliances.
- The 3rd Floor main living area includes a gas fireplace. A 47' LED HDTV is located above the fireplace. The living room provides access to a large covered deck, which includes a large table with chairs and loungers. All walls and ceilings are insulated for noise & comfort control.
- There is elevator access from the garage/storage area to all floors of the house.
- There is a private outside shower off the back deck.
- The back yard is completely enclosed with a privacy fence.
- Garage storage area includes a separate full refrigerator for easy storage and access to beach drinks and food.
- Room Sizes:FLR1 Family RM = 14.6x14.4, FLR2 Front Bed RM = 14.2x11, FLR2 Middle Bed RM = 13x10, FLR2 Back Master Bed RM = 15x14, FLR3 Back Master Bed RM = 13x11, FLR3 Kitchen = 13x14, FLR3 Dining/Living RM = 14x24, FLR3 Master Bed RM Deck = 6x11.5, FLR3 Front Porch = 10x15, FLR2 Front Bed RM Deck = 10x13, FLR(s) 1&2 Back Decks = 6x11.5
Keywords: Sea Isle City, New Jersey, South End, Beach Block, 4 Bedroom, 5.5 Baths, 5 Decks, East Unit, 5 houses to beach, New Construction, New Furniture, Sleeps 10 Ocean View
I am a telecommunications contractor, who loves the beach/shore. My wife and I have been visiting close friends in Sea Isle for years and made the decision to purchase in 2010.
Rob Jackle purchased this condo in 2010
This house is located on the south end of Sea Isle, near Townsends Inlet. A family friendly, quiet, peaceful vacation home. It is 5 houses from the beach. I was told by the previous owner that this is one of the highest grade level locations in Sea Isle, making its location ideal. This house site was purchased in 2010 as an investment property. The original house was demo'd late 2010 and new construction was completed 7/15/11.
We take pride in attempting to provide a clean, consistent rental property. The home is only a couple years old, with a high end custom kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinets and all new appliances. There are new flat screen LED TVs in the Living Room and Bonus Room. With 5.5 baths, every bedroom has their own private bath, in addition to the Bonus Room having a private separate bath. In addition to private baths, all bedrooms have their own private deck(s). There is elevator access at all levels of the house, including the garage.new.
I arrived late Saturday evening and stopped to get groceries so I could settle in for the night. I was so very grateful to see the elevator because I had lots to bring up to the third floor. The place was immaculate. Rob was thoughtful and e mailed me make sure I was happy and he also answered any questions I had for him. There were a few things that needed attention but nothing so urgent that it couldn't wait. It's only one short half block to the beach and sitting outside on the porch in the mornings and at sunset was so relaxing and the view is still nice because it's possible to see the ocean even though there are homes on the beach but we were on the third level and we could see over the homes. Rob is meticulous and that is why I love renting from him. The furniture is lovely as is the entire design of the home. I'm reluctant to say that families with young children would be a good fit only because, as the mother of 5, all grown , I know things tend to break and not intentionally. I did however have my grandchildren (1year and 3 yrs)and my daughter with me for 3 days last summer and it was fine. I'm already booked for next summer. So, I love staying there and I will say it again.... The elevator is awesome!!!
As in previous experiences, everything as promised. Wonderful location and accommodations. Great house and owner. Super bonus with the elevator service. Family loved it.Mich
This is our second year at this location. The house is beautifully maintained and clean. Everything you need is provided. Great amenities. We are looking forward to next year!
We had our family vacation at this beautiful home in Sea Isle. All the conveniences you can ask for for a rental home. Rob was a pleasure to work with planning our stay. The house was also very, very clean and being so close to the beach was a plus. I would highly rrcommend this home to rent for your vacation!!!
This is the second year we have stayed here and plan on staying again next year. Property is immaculate and well kept. Also very convenient to the beach. Appliances, kitchen, beds, couches, TVs etc all excellent condition. Would recommend this property without any reservations.
This house is beautiful, spacious, and clean from top to bottom. The kitchen is stocked with everything you could possibly need, and the house functions perfectly for our multi-generational family vacations. We enjoyed great weather, beautiful ocean views from the front decks, the proximity to the beach, and the elevator! The owner is very helpful and responds quickly to any questions. I highly recommend this property.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 27 2015 - Aug 29 2015
7 night minimum stay
- All rentals are Sat to Sat!
- Security Deposit Refund is strictly dependent on house being left in the same condition it was in at check in!
50% Due Immediately Upon Contract Execution, Final Payment Due 30 Days Prior to Checkin. Security Deposit = 15% of rental rate.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.