|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
* 3-story quiet end-unit w/loft; 3 bedrooms, 2 bath; 1,556 Sq Ft.
* Sleeps 8-10 (3 bedrooms with Queens, Loft with 2 twins, sleeper couch)
* Easy access from I-80 and centrally located (11 miles south of Truckee on Hwy 267; 1 mile north of Lake Tahoe)
* 1 mile to North Lake Tahoe beaches, 5 miles to Northstar resort, 2 miles to Tahoe Rim Trail, 5 miles to North shore casinos, 9 miles to Tahoe City, 14 miles to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows)
* Fully equiped with linens/towels/kitchen supplies provided
* Pool (open in summer), sauna, tennis courts, sauna, stair-climbing machine in Clubhouse
* Fireplace, Cable TVs, DVD, CD, stereo, internet
Sorry, no pets please.
Keywords: Lake Tahoe, flat, near beach, bike trails, mountains, skiing, ski resort
Long-time snow skier; traveled extensively to 40 some countries
Todd McMullin purchased this condo in 2005
Our family enjoys vacationing in Lake Tahoe. I spent many family vacations in Tahoe as a young boy and we wanted to build family memories for our young children.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
4th of July Weekend
Jul 2 2015 - Jul 6 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250.00|
HOLIDAY & OFF-SEASON RATES
$250/night Holidays: Standard (Thanksgiving, MLK weekend; 3-night minimum)
$295/night Holidays: Christmas Week, New Years Week, President's week, 4th of July (3-night minimum)
$150/night Shoulder Season (Mid April through mid June; early Sept through November)
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.