Palermo Apartment Rental Photos and Description
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps up to 4
The Fitz Roy Suite is located on the best block in Palermo Hollywood - an area well known for its trendy new restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Located on Fitz Roy between Guatemala and Soler, our apartment is within walking distance to the best restaurants in the city as well as to Palermo Soho, the subway, and many other major tourist destinations.
This new open one-bedroom apartment has been furnished with only high-end furnishings and equipment. The luxurious queen-sized La Carduese mattress can be split into two twin beds if desired, and with the pull-out couch bed the apartment can accommodate up to four guests. The kitchen is fully equipped and features every amenity you could need.
Relax in the living room and catch a show on our flat-screen TV, browse the Internet over high-speed wireless, dine out on your own private balcony, or head up to the roof for a barbecue or dip in the pool.
The options are endless...
- Fully stocked kitchen with LG microwave/grill, refrigerator, gas stove, all plates, pots and pans, cutlery, cooking utensils, toaster, blender, coffee maker, wine glasses and more
- Wood floors with high-end rug
- Glass Isamu Noguchi coffee table
- Dining counter with seating for three
- Elegant lighting fixtures include chandeliers, halogen and spot lighting
- Full bathroom with tub, shower, toilet and bidet
- Hair dryer, clothes drying rack, vacuum, ironing board and iron
- Air conditioner and heating unit
- Flat screen LCD TV with cable
- Apple TV with Netflix
- Surround sound stereo system with DVD, CD, MP3, USB and radio
- iPod/iPhone speakers
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Cordless phone with local calling
- Mobile pre-paid phone with local number to use while you’re here
- US phone with unlimited calling to US and Canada and a number for people to reach you in the (347) area code
- Luxurious La Cardeusse queen-sized mattress that may also be split into two twin beds
- Couch with pull out bed that can accommodate an extra two guests
- Private balcony with dining table and chairs
- Programmable electronic security safe
- All utilities, cable, and Internet are included in the price
Plus, we'll provide you with a complete guide to the neighborhood, meet you at the apartment, show you how to get the best exchange rate, and can even hold your bags if you're traveling in Argentina.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About Dave McComb
I'm a former NYC resident who got a bit burnt out and moved to Buenos Aires for a change of pace. I'm now an expat, husband and father and call Buenos Aires my home.
Dave McComb purchased this apartment in 2010
Why Dave McComb chose Palermo
This is a beautiful suite apartment located in the main street in Palermo Hollywood, with all the best bars and restaurants (Osaka, Soberbia, Sudestada, Romario, and many more), and this apartment is right in the heart of it all, yet on the 4th floor and surrounded by trees so it's still remarkably quiet. After searching for apartments for awhile, we knew this was the one as soon as we saw it. We added a lot of personal touches and custom furniture and furnishings to make it as comfortable as possible.
What makes this apartment unique
You will not find a much better location in Buenos Aires. It is the perfect place to start exploring the city from and a great neighborhood for anything you need within a block or two.
Guestbook comments from the owner
I live in Buenos Aires and booked this for my parents who were coming to town. The apartment was beautiful, clean, very comfortable and felt much larger than in the pictures. Dave was the perfect host, very responsive, always available and super nice. I'll definitely try to book with Dave whenever we have friends or family in town again. Highly recommended!