This Chiang Mai, North Thailand, hotel offers 17 rooms in total. 14 of these rooms for holiday rental are Superior, and three are considered Deluxe. All of our rooms can be upgraded so you benefit from better facilities, including smart TVs and inverter air conditioners.
Relax on site by the swimming pool, surrounded by shaded lounge chairs and a lush garden. Sip a cool beverage on your private balcony, overlooking the complex, the layout of which emulates a true tropical atmosphere.
Pamper yourself with catering to your room or enjoy a lengthy breakfast before heading out to explore Chiang Mai. Rest assured that you can stay connected with your world while on holiday thanks to free wifi and telephone access.
My name is Nakwan Pongpruksatol. I'm a managing director at Rim Tara Boutique Resort since March of 2013. We took over the resort on January, 2013 and renovated both exterior and interior.
Currently, I'm 22 years old; I graduated quite early from Raffles Design Institute, Shanghai 2010 in managing field.
I started working in hospitality career since 2009 in Le Meridien Chiangmai as a guest service agent.
In 2011, a year I graduated I started to work as a managing director of 'Baitoey Residence' which is now known as 'Rim Tara Residence'.
Today, Rim Tara Chiangmai Company Limited has two properties in hand which are Rim Tara Boutique Resort and Rim Tara Residence; please check out our website: www.rimtara.com
We have 17 rooms provided for our customers, our staffs are well-trained to serve customers the best services.
Rim Tara Boutique Resort will surely give you the warmest welcome once you reach Chiangmai city.
We do have Japanese Restaurant and Swimming pool inside the resort, however in the coming year 2014, we are planning to have a cozy cafe inside the resort as well.
Moreover, we are close to transportations such as airports and train station, shopping malls (Central Festival), hospital (Bangkok Hospital), and attractive places such as Bo-Sang (Handicraft Umbrella) and waterfalls.
Set menus are available for breakfast; we use organic ingredients due to our concern for customers and staffs.
We also have activities such as Outdoor Yoga provided for our customers.
• This Chiang Mai resort is located 10 mins away from the city centre
• Enjoy close proximity to the largest shopping mall in the region, Central Festival
• Bangkok Hospital is also nearby if necessary, but hopefully you won’t need it!
• Attractions close to your hotel include the Bo Sang Handicraft Centre, where you can purchase iconic paper umbrellas, lamps, fans and more.
• Nature lovers will enjoy exploring the many waterfalls in this part of North Thailand.
Please contact us for rates and availability!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 2014 - Oct 31 2014
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest|
|The rentals pay 50% in order to confirm their bookings.
For monthly rental; the deposit cost USD300 (pay upon arrival).
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.