|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The Autumn Trail Lodge is the perfect getaway for an extended family or a few families looking to have the experience of a life time. Autumn Trail Lodge nestled in among the trees for ultimate privacy and only minutes away from skiing, white water rafting, hiking, golfing, and fishing. When your day of adventure is done, sit back on one of the wrap around decks. Wildlife abounds around this luxury home.
• 15 minute drive to Big Sky Resort
• Deluxe and beautifully appointed
• Bedroom #1: Upstairs: King bed, TV, deck, private bathroom
• Bedroom #2: Downstairs: Captain's Bunk Bed set, vanity, shared bathroom
• Bedroom #3: Downstairs: Captain's Bunk Bed set, vanity, shared bathroom
• Bedroom #4: Downstairs: Queen bed, shared bathroom
• Bedroom #5: Downstairs: Queen bed, shared bathroom
• Family Room: Downstairs: TV, DVD player, Wii gaming system, wet bar
• Living Room: gas burning fireplace
• Kitchen: fully equipped kitchen, seats 8 at dining table and 3 at the bar
• Laundry Room
• 2 Decks: Gas grill, hot tub on lower deck
• One car garage
• Direct TV / Wireless Internet
• 4000 square feet
• Rates include cleaning fees for stays of 5+ nights but do not include tax. Stays of fewer than 5 nights are subject to a $350 cleaning fee.
This lovely property is in beautiful Big Sky, which is conveniently located about an hour from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park. It is the closest resort town to the park and is a place with lots of options for dining and activities to entertain you after visiting the park. With over 30 restaurants, a movie theater, and two lovely markets for all your grocery needs, Big Sky has every convenience to make your stay comfortable.
The drive to the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park itself is an experience. It travels through the northwest corner of Yellowstone Park on Route 191 and is one of the most scenic drives in Montana. Wildlife including bears, moose, elk and eagles are frequently seen along the drive.
Big Sky is a year-round destination resort with phenomenal skiing in the winter. Known for the Biggest Skiing in America, our 5,750 skiable acres offer terrain appropriate for all ages and abilities. Beyond skiing, Big Sky is home to a host of classic winter activities including sleigh rides, dog sledding, ice skating, snow shoeing, and tubing.
In the summer Big Ski is home to some of the most incredible hiking trails in the country, as well as white-water rafting, mountain biking, horseback riding and world-class fly fishing in the summer. Throughout the summer there are also complimentary outdoor concerts weekly (a must see), New this summer is the opportunity to take a chair lift ride to the top of Lone Mountain Peak which rises to 11,200 feet above sea level. The views from the summit are spectacular and on clear days you can see three states and two national parks. There are also zip lines, ropes courses, mini golf and more to keep people of all ages entertained. Nearly all of our homes and condos are within a 5 mile drive of the Big Sky Town Center.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.