Bear Lake Cabin Rental Photos and Description
6 bedrooms includes huge loft with 3 king beds, 3 full baths, sleeps 20 in beds
• Log Cabin & 3000 sq ft near Bear Lake State Marina w/ Extensive views
• 6 bedroom includes the loft, Loft is 600 sq ft (max 16 over the age of 4 per HOA rules)
• Sleeps 20 in beds (Pillow-top mattresses: 5 kings,4 queens,1 futon)
• Loft with 3 king beds, 1 futons 32’” TV, DVD/VCR player, & pool table
• Family room w/ 42” Flat screen HDTV, DVD/VCR player,& satellite TV, Foosball table
• Master bedroom has a wall mounted flat screen 32” HDTV & satellite
• All new furniture, leather sofas, large dining area & table with 10 chairs plus round table and 4 chairs plus 3 bar stools , decks with table & chairs to seat 12+
• Pool table, Foosball, tetherball, Playground set and Horseshoes,
• Telephone & High speed internet, 42” flat screen HDTV
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances (BI microwave, range, frig & dishwasher) and all the small appliance you could need, Washer and Dryer
Snowmobiling & Snowboarding and Skiing: • Located near snowmobile & ATV trails which access the Hardware Ranch Complex. Over 350 miles of groomed trails thru National Forest-unbelievable views and scenery.
• Beaver Mountain Ski Resort is only 15 minutes away and is one of Utah's best kept secrets. Over 664 ski-able acres, Beaver has well-maintained slopes, northeastern exposure for morning sun and avalanche-free conditions.
We Welcome all Visitors to this Beautiful Lake: We welcome Hunters, skiers, snowmobilers, ATVs, or just couples wanting a quiet getaway. Whether it is winter or summer at Bear Lake the weather is beautiful! Pristine beaches, Caribbean blue waters, and fantastic views await your arrival. This is a great place for a family reunion, work trip or families wanting to have a good time exploring the beauties of Bear Lake Valley & endless mountain trails. Just 15 minutes to Beaver Mountain Ski Resort & near 350 miles of groomed snowmobile trails. Located 3 minutes from the famous Pickleville playhouse and famous raspberry shakes are served at all the restaurants. Water skiing, wakeboarding and ice fishing are favorites.
*Special Lodging Food & Entertainment Discount Pac: Whether it is winter or summer at Bear Lake the weather is beautiful! Pristine beaches, Caribbean blue waters, and fantastic views await your arrival.
Make your fall, winter, spring or summer vacation reservation today for one of our Lodges or Cabins in the Bear Lake Valley.
This is a great place for a family reunion, work trip or families wanting to have a good time exploring the beauties of Bear Lake Valley & endless mountain trails. Just 15-25 minutes to Beaver Mountain Ski Resort! Some lodges located on the snowmobile trails
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm