PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CALENDAR MAY NOT BE UP TO DATE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY!
WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES UPON REQUEST!
SEE FLOORPLAN BELOW!
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in the heart of the LOWER EAST SIDE, a very colorful, vibrant, VERY SAFE SECURE neighborhood. Full of so many restaurants, cafes, bars, galleries, karaoke, shopping. Very near the subway/metro.
The entire apartment (not shared!) comes with everything you need: WiFi/internet access (also laptop computer, printer, and scanner if requested); fresh sheets for the TWO beds (the sofa can also be converted to a bed for additional sleeping); fresh towels; all kitchen supplies (including microwave, toaster, coffee maker). EVERYTHING is BRAND NEW furniture! That means NO bed bugs!!
We are here to provide a great vacation rental for you, so please ASK US ANY QUESTIONS!!
- Apartment is furnished with brand new furniture and brand new sheets/towels.
- One bedroom with TWO comfortable new full-sized (double) beds; clean sheets and pillows.
- 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments are also available!!!
- Kitchen, including new microwave oven, new coffee maker, new dishes, cups, silverware, pots, pans -- EVERYTHING.
- New sofa in living area that converts to a full-sized (double) bed; also, an additional airbed can be provided for more guests.
- Brand new 32' Sharp Aqous flat-panel plasma LCD TV, plus basic cable channels.
- WiFi wireless internet.
- Apartment is on 1st floor (one floor above ground floor); no elevator/lift.
- OPTIONAL AMENITIES: Laptop computer and printer/scanner can also be provided at NO additional cost (please request before booking). Apple iPad and Nespresso espresso machine are available for optional daily rental.
- We are here to make your stay as pleasant as possible, so please ask us ANY questions you have!
- This is the Lower East Side (LES), a VERY SAFE AND SECURE area, where you can walk alone at night without worrying!
- Walking distance to the East Village, Greenwich Village, West Village, Soho, Noho, Nolita, Little Italy, Chinatown, Tompkins Square Park, Financial District / Wall Street, Brooklyn Bridge, Ground Zero, Union Square, Gramercy Park, Chelsea.
- Short subway/metro ride away from Tribeca, Midtown, Empire State Building, Times Square, Central Park, Bryant Park, United Nations, Upper East Side, ALL MUSEUMS.
- The apartment is VERY near the 6, N, R, B, D, F, M, J, N, Q, Z subway/metro. Also close to the M1, M2, M3, M8, M14, M15, M101, M102, M103 buses.
Keywords: flat, loft, room, apartment, private, entire, NYC, Manhattan, LES, Lower East Side
This is downtown Manhattan in the up-and-coming, grit-meets-glam, where everyone is: LOWER EAST SIDE! Otherwise known as L.E.S., it's where the coolest folks hang out now. NYC!!! You will not be disappointed. If you haven't heard of the neighborhood before, you MUST come visit! Don't let anyone fool you -- you don't want to be 'uptown'. Stay DOWNTOWN, where the mood is vibrant and lively! Incredibly unique neighborhood, yet so close to all the major tourist attractions, with a subway/metro only a block away!
OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE LOWER EAST SIDE -- IT'S FULL OF NEW, COOL PEOPLE, BARS, GALLERIES, CAFES, RESTAURANTS EVERYWHERE!
Very convenient location albeit a bit noisy because of lots of bars in the street. Bring earplugs if you're a light sleeper.
The house is clean and well supplied, everything as stated in the ad. The owners are kind and honest.
The shower is a bit difficult to operate, perhaps some instructions are necessary.
The kitchen is a bit hot in the summer, but being in NYC you spend all day outside, so who cares...
Staying on Orchard street was awesome! The appartment is nice and in a very cool neighborhood. The first night was rather cold, the windows aren't perfectly insulated, but then the heating kicked in and it got cosy. Don't expect the fanciest, luxurioust interior, but expect a real authentic NYC living experience! I cannot say enough how cool the location is: In L.E.S. there are bars, bars and more bars to hang out the whole night. The subway is near and a lot of stuff is in walking distance (I even walked all the way down to battery bark). Should I ever return to NYC I will definitely consider coming back to this appartment!
this was our first time using homeaway. John and Lucy and James were gracious hosts. very professional. the booking and meeting was seamless. James met us at the apartment promptly, so we didn't have to wait. the apartment itself is awesome, and is very accurate in the pictures and the description. very quaint. very cute and cozy. the neighborhood is AWESOME we love it here in LES and will definitely come back. It's the best six days we've ever spent. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!