This once-in-a-lifetime Vacation Villa destination offers:
Sleeps up to 8 guests in four bedrooms:
• Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Two Closets, Private Area
• Bedroom 2: Queen plus closet
• Bedroom 3: Queen plus closet
• Bedroom 4: Full bed plus Twin and large Armoire.
• Cerro Gordo Beachfront Location
• Bedrooms have Italian tiled-floors, while the lanai is rich wood
• Two bathrooms with showers (no bathtubs)
• Sumptuous furnishing and fittings adorn all rooms
• Surround Patio with 180-degree stunning ocean views
• Fully furnished, “Dine-in” balcony
• Fully equipped kitchen – make a snack or cook a banquet (no dishwasher)
• Bedrooms are air-conditioned; the living areas have ceiling fans
• Linen and Towels provided
• Cable Television and Internet Access
• Washing machine and clothes dryer
• Lushly landscaped garden is “on the beach” with outdoor showers
• Private Parking
• The beach has bathrooms, a snack bar, picnic tables and resident life guards.
• Off the beach are scenic walking paths and biking trails with amazing views
• Beach Gazebos for rent
• A full range of water sports
• Championship Golf Courses
• Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include (additional costs):
• Personal chef services
• Pre-visit grocery shopping
• Excursion advice and planning
• Daily Housekeeping
• Porta cribs
Your own corner of Paradise awaits.
I wanted to share with you the review that I submitted for Villa Antonio. I am so sorry for the delay. We had a wonderful time and the villa suited our needs just right!
We are two families of 4 with kids ages (7-12). We stayed at Villa Antonio for 9 days at the end of March. We loved it! The villa was spacious enough for all. The kitchen was definitely on the small side but it was well stocked and the open floor plan allowed for the chef to have company. The views from the porch were amazing and the breeze along with the ceiling fans kept the front of the villa very comfortable. We liked the fact that the bedrooms could be closed off in the evening with AC. We spent time at the beach just outside our gates but really enjoyed walking down to the public beach (400 meters) Cerro Gordo where many of the locals hung out and there were life guards on duty. The waves were big enough for the kids to have a blast boogie boarding but not too big so the adults were nervous. There were a handful of local restaurants and bars in walking distance and a small fish market just on the edge of the beach. The nearest grocery store was in Dorado which was about a 10-15 minute drive. The best part about the villa was the location as it made us feel like we were one of the locals.
Thanks again for sharing your wonderful home with us!
Location Location Location!!
This villa is centrally located on the North Coast of Puerto Rico near the resort town of Dorado. Only 18 miles of the International airport of San Juan.
Dorado is one of the premier resort areas of Puerto Rico. Situated centrally with easy access to both coasts. Our villa is right on the Cerro Gordo Beach and adjacent to several resorts. Championship Golf courses are minutes away as are fabulous restaurants and site seeing!
We offer our guests 24/7 concierge services with Local Guest Services Manager- help with transportation, excursions, food services, housekeeping and more. We specialize in special event planning and have hosted groups of 2 to 40 since we offer multiple villas in the area.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 14 2014 - Jan 12 2015
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Reservation deposit of $525-
50% of occupancy fee with signed contract
Balance due 45 days before stay.
Rates between Dec 20- Jan 3 are higher and a week minimum.
|Notes||Guest Services manager on call 24/7. We also offer full services for travel planning and food services. This is a rental where you have the benefits of staying in a private home with access to hotel amenities. Paradise Villas and Vacations have over 50 - five star reviews!! Rates are subject to change for peak Holiday periods, particularly the Winter Break. Call 508 740 4690.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.