Dorado Villa Rental Photos and Description
Just five steps from this Caribbean Island’s beautiful Cerro Gordo beach
This once-in-a-lifetime Vacation Villa destination offers:
Sleeps up to 8 guests in four bedrooms:
• Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Two Closets, Private Area
• Bedroom 2: Queen plus closet
• Bedroom 3: Queen plus closet
• Bedroom 4: Full bed plus Twin and large Armoire.
• Cerro Gordo Beachfront Location
• Bedrooms have Italian tiled-floors, while the lanai is rich wood
• Two bathrooms with showers (no bathtubs)
• Sumptuous furnishing and fittings adorn all rooms
• Surround Patio with 180-degree stunning ocean views
• Fully furnished, “Dine-in” balcony
• Fully equipped kitchen – make a snack or cook a banquet (no dishwasher)
• Bedrooms are air-conditioned; the living areas have ceiling fans
• Linen and Towels provided
• Cable Television and Internet Access
• Washing machine and clothes dryer
• Lushly landscaped garden is “on the beach” with outdoor showers
• Private Parking
• The beach has bathrooms, a snack bar, picnic tables and resident life guards.
• Off the beach are scenic walking paths and biking trails with amazing views
• Beach Gazebos for rent
• A full range of water sports
• Championship Golf Courses
• Call 508-740-4690 for additional details
Paradise Villas & Vacation offerings include (additional costs):
• Personal chef services
• Pre-visit grocery shopping
• Excursion advice and planning
• Daily Housekeeping
• Porta cribs
Your own corner of Paradise awaits.
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
I wanted to share with you the review that I submitted for Villa Antonio. I am so sorry for the delay. We had a wonderful time and the villa suited our needs just right!
We are two families of 4 with kids ages (7-12). We stayed at Villa Antonio for 9 days at the end of March. We loved it! The villa was spacious enough for all. The kitchen was definitely on the small side but it was well stocked and the open floor plan allowed for the chef to have company. The views from the porch were amazing and the breeze along with the ceiling fans kept the front of the villa very comfortable. We liked the fact that the bedrooms could be closed off in the evening with AC. We spent time at the beach just outside our gates but really enjoyed walking down to the public beach (400 meters) Cerro Gordo where many of the locals hung out and there were life guards on duty. The waves were big enough for the kids to have a blast boogie boarding but not too big so the adults were nervous. There were a handful of local restaurants and bars in walking distance and a small fish market just on the edge of the beach. The nearest grocery store was in Dorado which was about a 10-15 minute drive. The best part about the villa was the location as it made us feel like we were one of the locals.
Thanks again for sharing your wonderful home with us!
Location Location Location!!