|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Recently refurbished apartment, with two bedrooms, living room, bathroom, toilet, kitchen and service area. Fully furnished with new furniture and appliances.
The decoration is sober and fit very tasteful. We are located in bucolic Arouche Square, in the center of SP.
Our apt sleeps 4 people in comfort. Equipped with cable TV Sky + WIFI 2 MB.
Great location for those coming to work (near subway, banks, notaries, etc ...), with taxi at the door. Great location for those who come for leisure and tourism (Portuguese Language Museum, Pinacoteca, CCBBs, Ed. Italy, Roosevelt Square, Augusta Street).
The Arouche Square has good dining options (Le Casserole and Cat Rí). Strolling walk quickly arrives at Copan (Bar Da. Ounce).
Enjoy visiting the top floor of the Ed. Italy (Terrace Bar Italy) and see one of the most fantastic views of São Paulo!
- No Pets.
- No Smoking in Apartment
- There is no parking space, but the two parking lots next to the building.
- The Arouche Square is an oasis in the heart of Downtown - wooded and bucolic with subway station (Republic) two blocks away.
- Bakery, supermarkets, pharmacies available in the surroundings.
- Several tour options are available near this location: Luz Station, Sala São Paulo, the Portuguese Language Museum, Pinacoteca, Municipal Theatre, Augusta Street, City Market, Saint Benedict Monastery, Museum of Football, Roosevelt Square, etc.. ..
- It can not miss the opportunity to have lunch or dinner at Le Casserole, the oldest French bistro in town, and visit the Flower Market, which is opposite.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add R$30 per night, per additional guest|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (BRL) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.