|Minimum Stay||1 - 2 nights|
This unit is DIRECTLY in front of the ocean on the south end (nicer side) of Jaco Beach.
- Newly upgraded
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- large oceanfront pool.
- One of the few units with a fully equipped kitchen!
- Fast Wifi - we have our own private connection, plus the complex itself has a connection. So if you need internet - you've got a back up!
- Cool energy efficient AC
- SECURE gated and guarded area. You'll feel very safe here.
- Great neighbors, very helpful.
- HDMI cable connection for your Mac or PC to plug right into the TV. And a stereo hook up for your Ipod / Ipad or music devices.
- Cable TV
- a coin operated washer & dryer just outside the condo
- hot water
- Two flat screen TVs - one in the bedroom and the other in the front room with great stereo sound.
- DVD players in both rooms
- tempur-pedic mattress (sleep like you're in heaven)
- Reverse osmosis water filter (stay healthy)
- dog friendly!
There are several restaurants within very close walking distance like Hotel 9, Morgans Cove and The Point Bar & Restaurant. And its a beautiful 10 min walk along the beach into town.
There's no question this is one of the BEST values in Jaco. I will be happy to assist you in booking your accommodation and suggesting options for air transportation, booking tours, etc. I can also give you a list of restaurants and fun things to do. No need to rent a surf board one will be provided for you!
Please note to accommodate 4 people, 2 would sleep on the same bed in the room and 2 on fold out couch. The place is not massive, but the location couldn't be better for enjoying the beach. Book it while you still can.
Entrepreneur, Surfer, Adventurer
Best value for a place directly on South Jaco Beach
Beachfront, good price, bright, great neighbors!
Steps to the pool, a few more to the beach. What more could you ask for? Clean, secure, friendly neighbours but not too much so. James was so helpful in providing details regarding do's and don'ts prior to our arrival. Ana ensured we settled in well and wanted for nothing. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
This is a great place to stay. It is right on the beach, Very secure and quiet location. If you are a surfer this is the place for you. I would stay there again and again! Thanks James!
We stayed for 3 days here with our 2 girls (aged 5 and 2) and found this place perfect! Kitchen was fully equipped, the pool hypnotized our girls everyday, neighbors were quiet and friendly, the beach is right in front, in summary, the perfect place for us. Thanks James, we hope to come back soon!
Awesome location - right on the beach! Walked outside and went surfing every morning. James was more than accommodating and very easy to work with. Will stay again on our next trip. Pura Vida!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 29 2015 - Apr 5 2015
1 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Notes||Holidays like Christmas, New Years, Easter may be additional rate, inquire about rates and availability.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.