Location, Location, Location & History
Starview Sleeping In A Unique Monument Historical Stay Jordaan Corner Brouwersgracht Amsterdam City Center
Great as holiday rental, for business- and expat stay or for team building weekends. Situated between the famous Brouwersgracht, which is a multi connected canal in the Jordaan area, and the Haarlemmerstraat, which is two years in a row priced as the best shopping street in Amsterdam. This property was built in 1760 as horse butcher space. Around 1880 a forge (smiths) established here and there was placed a new facade. The son of the smith continued the forge till 1986. The old smith worked here till his 75th years old. In 1987 the current owner took place and from 1990 till 1994 it was a gallery operated by 3 people, hence the name De Verdieping which means The Floor in English.
10 min. walking from Central Station, Dam Square, Madame Tussaud, Anne Frank Huis, Westerkerk, Nemo, Red Light District. Close to Westerpark and 9 Streets (boutique shopping and dining).
There is bike-rental shop and break-fast place in the same street.
Bookings for more then 2 persons come with a different price as you can see once pre-configurating your booking. Besides the dedicated bedroom with king-size bed, there is are 2 sofa-beds in the living room for max. 2 extra persons.
Terrace is created once the big front doors of the facade are open.
- monumental property in the city center around the corner of Brouwersgracht, inside the Unesco Worl Heritage Canal Belt with Jordaan area
- ground floor entry, communal hall/lounge, owner has his video-lab downstairs , the apartment is upstairs with a private stair-case, private locked door and window blinders
- wooden floor in the living with and (separate) kitchen at the middle/back, once the two doors towards kitchen are open you create an semi-open kitchen, there is a professional stove, dishwasher, kitchen utensils etc.
- through the kitchen you enter the large bedroom at the back which has a ceiling window (with blinders privacy is secured) making the space very bright and able to watch the stars on a bright night!!
- attached to the bedroom there is the spacious bathroom with toilet and shower as well the washing machine
- the hall/lounge can be used by the tenant as a second living room/working/practice space and has a fire-stove, there is floor heating downstairs
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add €45 per night, per additional guest|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: