South Haven House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 bedrooms + Extra Family Room, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 14)
Book the perfect beach house for your off-season getaway or summer vacation! Lindy's Lake House, at 306 Michigan Ave, South Haven was completed in summer 2011. Weekly rentals are Friday – Friday so that you can enjoy a full weekend in South Haven.
• Open floor plan kitchen, dining area and living room.
• 46” Sony Bravia TV in living room.
• Wireless Hi-Speed internet, unlimited digital telephone service, and Digital Preferred Cable.
• Separate family room with queen sofa sectional and TV for the kids.
• Full basement with laundry area and outside entrance.
• Patio with family-sized table and chairs and grill.
• 5 Bedrooms: 1 King; 1 Queen; 4 singles (2 sets of bunk beds) second floor; 1 Queen main floor; 1 Queen with 2 singles and Queen sleeper sofa basement level.
• All linens, except beach towels, provided.
Keywords: house, lake house, beach house, vacation home, vacation house
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About The Owner
This vacation home is owned by three sisters, Luanne, Marilee, and P.J., who each have different and fond memories of times in South Haven. P.J., the youngest spent many summers here during her pre-teen and teen years; Marilee went off to college after a few years of fun times at the lake; and the oldest Luanne only occasionally got to visit since she had gone to NC for college and remains there today. Their brother Brad also was off to college and later brought his wife and children to visit parents Pat and Lindy at The Harbours on North Beach, so we've had several generations experience the charm of South Haven.
The Owner purchased this house in 2011
Why The Owner chose South Haven
Our parents were among the original owners of a condo in The Harbours back in the late 70's, and it has long been a dream of P.J.'s to have a South Haven home. When P.J. and Luanne took their mother Pat back to South Haven for a visit after many years, P.J.'s son Ethan wondered why his mom had been keeping South Haven a secret from him. He fell in love with all the town and lake have to offer. So, we found a way to buy a lot and build a house. We hope you will make many happy memories while you spend time in the house built by three sisters who tried to imagine all that you would need to make your vacation home comfortable. We want you to come back!
What makes this house unique
Location, location, location and great neighbors! You and the kids can walk to the beach, marina or to town. Have fun!