|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
This private fully furnished one bedroom in-law apartment is located next to the golden gate park in the central sunset area perfect for your exploration of san francisco! The neighborhood is safe, quiet, convenient, and has amazing corridors of restaurants, shops, museums and parks. The apartment has a private kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living room, and is fully furnished with all the modern conveniences you need in a home.
- complimentary continental breakfast
- coffee maker - fresh ground coffee and teas
- private entrance
- free wifi high-speed internet
- tv & 50+ dvd's
- access to backyard
- washer and dryer
- iron and ironing board
- fully ready to use apartment
- easy to find street parking
- walking distance to public transportation
- furnished with a queen size bed, 600 threads lining, pillows, comforter, night stand, chairs, floor lamp, console, and a window looking out to the backyard garden.
- microwave oven, stove, sink, pots and pans, bowls, plates, cups and glasses, utensils coffee maker, toaster, table for two, full size refrigerator, and come stocked with your basic needs (water, breakfast stuff, snacks, spices, teas and coffee.)
- full size shower/bath tub, wash basin, toilet, hairdryer and comes with fresh towels. It is also stocked with forgotten toiletry ready for you to immediately feel at home. It is clean and comfortable for your freshening up before and after your long day of sightseeing.
- an led tv with a generous selection of dvds, a love-seat sofa, coffee table, lamp, and variety books for reading. Has large windows looking out to the backyard garden. Perfect for morning yoga or a place to relax after a busy day of exploring sf.
- golden gate park
- ocean beach
- irving st merchant corridor
- noriega st merchant corridor
- california academy of sciences
- japanese tea garden
- de young museum
- n-judah muni
- and more...
Like culinary adventures? From seafood to vegetarian to exotic asian cuisines. Pho to hong kong style bbq, dim sum to sushi, you will never go hungry in this neighborhood! There are over 10 pho restaurants within close distance.
You can have concierge service from someone with over 26 years experience of the area’s sites, history, restaurants, and activities/special events. Need help finding interesting places to see and restaurants to try? I'll be happy to help customize your sightseeing itinerary for your next visit to sf!
Sorry, no pets allowed...
Live like the locals and really experience san francisco!!!
Please read my listing details before sending me your inquiries. My preference for contact is by email. Phone contact for booked guests only, so please reserve from calling with general inquiries. Thank you.
Vi purchased this apartment in 2004
This home is located in a quiet residential neighborhood with easy parking, it is safe than downtown, central, great public transportation, and lots of amazing restaurants to feed you after your long day of exploring beautiful SF!
Kitchen stocked with basic essentials including continental breakfast items, bottled mineral water, and super clean and convenient to get around. Only 2 blocks from metro N-Judah. Quiet and private.
4 blocks from the Golden Gate Park. Near the Ocean Beach. Walking distance to restaurants, shops, and museums.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 2014 - Dec 22 2014
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
|Cleaning fee||$50 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$69|
|Notes||Please read posting thoroughly before making inquiry. Before arriving, please review rental agreement and house rules.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.