Centrally located in vibrant and colorful North Beach, close to Cable Car, Fisherman's Wharf, downtown Union Square and Coit Tower, you will stay at one of the most terrific areas of San Francisco. With all kinds of restaurants, cafes, shopping, clubbing and entertainment within walking distance you will have a great time and a unique experience. Also close are Columbus Street, China Town, Little Italy, downtown Market Street and Moscone Center. Still, North Beach is one of the safest areas of San Francisco. The apartment is on the top floor (third floor, just two stairs up) offering good privacy in a safe gated building with entry system.
BROADWAY SUITE OFFERS ...
- a huge airy living room with 11 ft high ceilings, balcony with wall to wall sliding door, comfortable sitting area with big 3D TV, over 200 channels, movie library, PS3, FREE WIFI, love seat and a 7 ft couch
- a lovely dining area with sitting for 6 by the decorative fireplace
- two equal-sized, street facing bedrooms, 7 sleeps:
- one double bedroom with a queen-sized bed, dresser, mirror and wardrobes
- one convertible bedroom which be set up with two single beds (perfect for kids) or a king-wide double bed, also offers huge wardrobe, optional desk and chair, baby cot or airbed
- two additional air beds and baby cots can be provided, one person can sleep on the sofa (6 ft max)
- a full kitchen with everything needed to prepare a large meal, a snack or just a cup of coffee.
- a bathroom with bath tub with shower, hair dryer and a towel warmer/dryer.
- same-day* wash and fold service with pick-up and delivery instead of a washer/dryer - don't spend the best time of the year doing the laundry
- central heating and cooling/vent system, additional heaters available
HOME, SWEET HOME ...
Top-floor Broadway Suite for up to 4-7 people will welcome you with big airy living room with balcony and decorative fireplace, two well-sized bedrooms, bathroom with over tube shower and well-equipped kitchen. It is located on the top floor (two stories up) of a lovely typical San Francisco building offering high privacy as it is the only apartment on the top floor and one of only two in the building. A convenient store can be found in the front of the building making a little shopping for milk or bread a piece of cake.
The living room with 11 ft high ceilings offers wide open space and an airy feeling. It has a comfortable sitting area with big 3D flat-screen TV (over 200 channels), online movie library, PS3 game console (also to play DVDs or blu rays) with game and movie selection, iPod sound system, telephone entry system, FREE WIFI and LAN Internet access. The dining area with sitting for 6 is close to the decorative fireplace and kitchen. A wall to wall sliding glass door leads to the private patio balcony that is beautifully lit at night for a romantic sitting.
The apartment has two equal sized south-facing bedrooms. One is a double with a queen-sized bed, a dresser and wardrobes. The other one is a twin bedroom with two single beds which can be converted to a king-size wide double bed. It also offers a big wardrobe and can have a desk with chair or a baby cot.
The kitchen provides anything you need to prepare a nice meal, a snack or just to have a coffee: pots and pans, cutlery, table ware, coffee maker, electric kettle, stove, oven, sink, toaster, microwave etc.
The bathroom has a bath tub with shower, hair dryer and a towel warmer/dryer.
The unit has great privacy (more like a house that an apartment), central heating and hot water supply.
Iron board and iron will be provided. Two additional air beds and baby cots are available. Cleaning service, airport transfer or a personal guide can be arranged.
IN THE HEART OF NORTH BEACH ...
You will find Coit Tower, Pioneer Park, the water front/piers, Washington Square/Saints Peter and Paul Church, Financial District (a 10 minute walk), Market Street, Embarcadero/Ferry Plaza (15 minutes), Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39, AT&T Park and Union Square in a walkable distance too.
Parking can be difficult in the city. So why not jump on a bus? Bus stops are just across the street. Direct connections to Market Street, Fisherman's Wharf, California Street (Cable Car), Pacific Heights, Ball Park, Moscone Center, Caltrain Terminal, the Presidio, the Mission and Marina District.? You will find several parking lots within less that one block and some garages within 2-3 blocks (from $10 flat rate).
North Beach is safe neighborhood, maybe safest area of San Francisco.
This is the place to be if you want to stay in a central busy spot where you don't need a car to get around. Public transport is very good in San Francisco, grabbing a taxi cab is usually not even a matter of minutes and not to mention the Cable Car - a must for all San Francisco visitors. And there is so much to do - from sight seeing over international dining, theater and museums of big reputation to mayor sports events.
You will feel at home in no time.