Immaculate 1,400-square-foot executive condo with walls of windows overlooking Pentwater Lake and two marinas. Relax and enjoy the sailboats and sunsets.
* Located downtown in the storybook village of Pentwater. Park at the condo and walk to everything--including Lake Michigan!
* Views of Pentwater Lake from the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, dining area and outdoor veranda.
* In the heart of Lake Michigan's Gold Coast--halfway between Ludington and Silver Lake sand dunes.
* Lake Michigan beaches, dunes, lighthouses, shops, boating, kayaks, jet skis, charters, fishing, golf, mini-golf, restaurants, dune buggies, fall colors, cross-country skiing ... so much to do!
* 10-minute walk or 2-minute drive to Charles Mears State Park on Lake Michigan.
* Transient boat slips available at Snug Harbor and Pentwater marinas on Pentwater Lake.
Pentwater Executive Condo vacation rental features:
* Two bedrooms, two full baths, sleeps 4.
* Elevator access to second-floor unit.
* Living room with hickory floor, ceiling fan, crown moldings and access to outdoor veranda. Plush leather furniture includes queen sleeper sofa and lounge chair with ottoman. Side chair with ottoman also provided.
* 47-inch, high-definition, flat-screen TV with expanded cable channels. DVD player and library of about four dozen DVD movies.
* Incredible surround sound in the living room, master bedroom and outdoor veranda--yes, even outdoors. Bring your tablet, smartphone or media player and listen to your favorite music.
* 30MB wireless Internet throughout.
* Mood lighting throughout.
* Open kitchen with stainless appliances, cherry cabinets, granite counters, tile floor and counter-height seating with four bar stools. The views of Pentwater Lake from the kitchen are spectacular--you won't even mind cooking a little on vacation. (But just a little.)
* Keurig coffee maker with carousel of complimentary K-Cups. Standard coffee maker also provided.
* Hardwood gathering table with four chairs.
* Large master suite with king bed, gentleman's dresser and second flat-screen TV. (Surround sound, too.) Walk through the French doors to your outdoor veranda overlooking Pentwater Lake. New mattress--extremely comfortable.
* Enormous master bath--190 square feet--with tile shower, tile floor, Jacuzzi tub, Corian vanity and huge closet.
* Guest bedroom with queen bed, new mattress, six-drawer dresser, large closet and fully stocked bookcase.
* Second full bath with tile shower and Corian vanity.
* Private covered veranda overlooking Pentwater Lake. Veranda features cushioned wicker love seat, cocktail table, two cushioned Adirondack chairs, dining table with four stools, and surround sound. After a day at the beach, grab your favorite drink and watch the boats--this is the spot you won't want to leave. And since it's covered, you can be outdoors even if it rains.
* Four tennis rackets provided for your use. Public courts are just one mile away.
* 20 minutes north of Silver Lake State Park. The Silver Lake sand dunes are among the most fascinating places on the planet. Dunes as far as you can see. Take a 30-minute walk over the dunes to Lake Michigan, which you'll have all to yourself. One of our favorite things to do in Michigan! Don't miss Mac Wood's dune rides.
* 20 minutes south of Ludington State Park on Lake Michigan. The crown jewel of Michigan state parks.
* 30 minutes north of Michigan's Adventure Amusement Park in Muskegon (it's a water park, too). Michigan's largest amusement park. One of the best wooden roller coasters in the world. Owned by the same company that operates Cedar Point.
* 1 hour and 45 minutes south of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore on Lake Michigan. Named 'The Most Beautiful Place in America' by Good Morning America.
* Detailed information provided about things to do (and places to eat) in and around Pentwater.
* For availability, view Calendar (above or scroll down). The Pentwater Executive Condo is available for weekly rental only, Saturday to Saturday.
RATE DETAILS FOR PENTWATER EXECUTIVE CONDO:
All rates include taxes. No extra cleaning fee. No damage deposit. This is the full amount.
* Aug. 24-Sept. 28, 2013..................$1600/week
* Sept. 28, 2013-May 31, 2014..........$1300/week
* May 31-July 26, 2014.................. ..$1600/week (except June 28-July 5: $1900)
* July 26-Aug. 9, 2014......................$1900/week
* Aug. 9-Sept. 27, 2014....................$1600/week
* Available for weekly rental only, Saturday to Saturday.
Keywords: Pentwater Executive Condo. Vacation Rental. Lake Michigan. Pentwater Lake. Silver Lake. Ludington. Sand Dunes. Lake Michigan Condo Rental. Pentwater Vacation Rental.
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2011
We live in the Grand Rapids area, but have long been frequent visitors to Pentwater. For years, we returned to the Pentwater and Silver Lake area again and again with our children. Give us a nice weekend day and this is invariably where we ended up. Now that we're empty nesters, we decided it was time for something a little more permanent. We love the condo, we love Pentwater, we love this part of Michigan ... and we'd love to play a small role in helping you have a great vacation. One thing we've learned: Our favorite part of owning this condo is when our guests enjoy it as much as we do.
We bought this condo because of its spectacular views of Pentwater Lake and proximity to Lake Michigan and Silver Lake. Even more so, we bought it because it's in Pentwater--our favorite town on Lake Michigan. There's a saying around here for folks who seem to be having a rough day ... 'at least you're in Pentwater!'
Sunsets, sailboats, people watching. Early mornings and evenings on the veranda. Easy access to both Pentwater Lake and Lake Michigan. We rarely use a car when we're here; you can walk to everything--restaurants, shops, beach. One other thing: Before your arrival, we'll provide you with detailed information about things to do (and places to eat) in and around Pentwater. Once you're here, we want you to spend all your time relaxing and having fun, not planning what to do next.
-Relax on your private veranda overlooking Pentwater Lake.
-Explore the storybook village of Pentwater.
-Stroll along the picturesque Pentwater channel.
-Short walk to Lake Michigan beach.
-In the heart of Lake Michigan's Gold Coast.
-Visit the Silver Lake sand dunes and Ludington State Park.
-Near three of Michigan's best-loved lighthouses.
-Enjoy spectacular Lake Michigan sunsets.
-Within striking distance of Michigan's largest amusement park.
-Beaches, dunes, shops, boating, kayaks, charters, fishing, golf, mini-golf, restaurants, dune buggies, tennis ... so much to do!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.