Yaletown Condo Rental Photos and Description
Downtown Studio Apartment Close To Water, Entertainment And Restaurants
You have found the perfect place to call home for your Vancouver visit. This fully stocked junior one bedroom, overlooking the ocean and parks, is ideally located in the heart of downtown.
Entertainment and Restaurants all within walking distance
- Trees organic coffee on the ground floor
- Tasty upscale restaurants in the Yaletown area
- Granville Street night life without the cab ride
- 5 minute walk to waterfront restaurants
If you choose to drive, we are pleased to include a free parking stall with your stay.
Fully stocked suite:
- Queen bed and pull-out sofa bed. Up to 3 people will sleep comfortably
- Gas fireplace
- Wireless internet
- High Definition (1080p) TV and PVR. On demand movies and a selection of Canadian and US channels.
- Washer / dryer with laundry soap
- Dishwasher with soap
- Dinnerware, cooking dishes and utensils
- Gas range and oven. Microwave, coffee maker and toaster.
- Fluffy bamboo towels and a hair dryer
- Alarm clock and iPod docking station
- Iron and ironing board
Amenities in the building
- Indoor gym, and outdoor beach volleyball court
- Outdoor / indoor pool, hot tub and sauna
Getting around Vancouver
- 5 minute walk to Skytrain (Gastown to Richmond/ Airport) with connections to Science World, BC Place, Commercial Drive, and beyond.
- A short stroll to the Aqua bus (to beaches, Plaza of Nations (BC Place), Casino, Granville Island, Olympic village, museums and more)
- Beach Avenue bus stop a block away.
If you choose to stay in on Vancouver's cool winter days - you can cozy up to the fireplace or head downstairs to soak in the hot tub. You don't have to go far to find everything you need.
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Maurie and Kevin
We are an active, adventurous couple, living between our home on Vancouver island and our condo on the outskirts of Vancouver. We spend our time traveling abroad or enjoying outdoor activities in BC. We look forward to sharing our place and making new friends from around the world.
Maurie and Kevin purchased this condo in 2013
Why Maurie and Kevin chose Yaletown
We love Vancouver. Our condo is in the heart of Vancouver where everything is accessible by foot. We chose to sacrifice space for location with great amenities. This fits our active lifestyles.
What makes this condo unique
We fell in love with this space and the great location. The condo has a homey feel with bright natural light from large windows facing False Creek and a warm gas fireplace.