Westhampton Beach House Rental Photos and Description
7 Beds, 7 Baths, 1 Half Bath, Approximate Sq. Feet: 6,500
Located in the desirable estate section of Westhampton Beach and only a short hop to world-famous ocean
beaches. This stunning home on 1.6 acres overlooking moriches bay features 6,500 square feet of living space,
7 bedrooms, 7 full baths and 1 half bath. Boating enthusiasts will enjoy the 60 ft. By 30 ft. Private marina and
Pier which can accommodate a 50 ft. Yacht on moriches bay. One additional floating dock and three jet ski lifts.
- a newly renovated first floor
- state-of-the-art chef's kitchen with statuary marble counter tops and back splashes
- grand formal living room that shares a double-sided stone fireplace with the formal dining room,
- family room with 50” flatscreen tv,
- guest/maid's bedroom on first floor
- two separate wings upstairs
- one wing boasts: 1 en-suite guest bedroom with queen bed, 2 additional guest bedrooms with queen beds - sharing one bathroom. Plus a romantic master suite with beautiful waterfront views, a cathedral ceiling, fireplace, sitting area, private sundeck, and skylit master bath with tumbled marble and steam shower.
- The other wing boasts: a second master en-suite with a cathedral ceiling. Another guest room en-suite with queen bed.
- outside, manicured lawns lead to a heated gunite pool, two cabanas, outdoor bar, kitchen, bbq grill and the dock
- A 50’ x 20’ screened in porch overlooking the lawn and waterfront. Beautiful sunset views...
This spectacular property also offers a 2 car garage. This is the perfect home for entertaining and relaxing in the hamptons.
About Candice Stark
Designer Home, furnished with hi-end luxury furniture and Stark Carpet. The owner takes pride in designing homes worldwide.
Candice Stark purchased this house in 1989
Why Candice Stark chose Westhampton Beach
This is a summer home used from Memorial Day to Labor Day. The family vacations here in Westhampton Beach because of its access to all the beautiful beaches, fine dining and culture. Being on open bay front property is the perfect way to spend time with our family during the summer having boating, windsurfing, jet skiing, kayaking and swimming at our door steps.
What makes this house unique
Being on the bay front property. Having beautiful views and a gracious lawn to have parties or plenty of room for children to play. Walking distance to town, bike ride on to the beach and enjoy the beautiful sunset.