This is a brand new listing for a gorgeous Victorian-style home in Banker's Hill, one of San Diego's most historic and upscale neighborhoods. It just underwent a complete (down to the studs) high-end remodel, and exudes elegance, coziness, and San Diego Style.
The house is located on the first floor, features beautiful views of the boats and ships in the harbor, and is perfectly situated just blocks from Little Italy, Balboa Park, 14 Museums, Downtown, and San Diego Bay!
After a long day exploring San Diego, you will love coming home to this bright, airy, and well decorated home. You will feel rejuvenated after sleeping in one of the 2 spacious bedrooms, generously appointed with high thread count sheets, 'Heavenly Bed' mattresses, and modern furnishings.
The main bathroom has a large standup shower and elegant sink, while the half-bath is perfect for sharing with other guests.
The bright, open living room features an electric, remote-controlled fireplace to snuggle up in front of, as you enjoy 200+ channels on a 48' High Def 'Smart' TV (can access Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, etc.) or a movie on the BluRay player.
The living room flows directly into the new, fully stocked gourmet kitchen. Featuring granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and all of the conveniences of home (coffee maker, toaster, plenty of pots & pans, etc). There is a stainless steel gas grill in the backyard in case you feel like grilling. Your toughest decision might be whether to eat out or enjoy cooking your favorite recipe in this beautiful home!
Finally, some of your best memories may be from sunset deck, overlooking downtown and San Diego Harbor. Sip morning coffee or enjoy beautiful sunsets over the water on this spacious deck.
We understand the importance of quality accommodations for families traveling with kids and can provide a portable pak-n-play crib, air mattress, and/or high chair upon request.
**Why this is the ideal location for your vacation:
- views of downtown and San Diego Harbor
- peaceful street in great neighborhood, yet 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action
- walk to some of san diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in under 10-15 minutes!
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa park / San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- san diego harbor
Within 5-10 minute drive of:
- the Pacific Ocean & beaches
- San Diego Airport (SAN)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic hotel del coronado and beach
- the Gas Lamp Quarter shopping, bar & restaurant district
- the maritime museums
- scenic Old Town
- Petco Park baseball stadium - home of the Padres
- Qualcomm football stadium - home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
- San Diego convention center
We will treat you like family and do everything it takes to ensure your stay at our property goes down as one of your best vacation memories. Check our extensive reviews and feedback to book with confidence: www.rentalwithaview.com
We look forward to hosting you,
***please check our availability calendar for our latest vacancies!
5 Min to the Zoo, Balboa Park, Sea World, Downtown
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
2014 High Season
May 1 2014 - Sep 15 2014
My Standard Rate
|Property Damage Protection||$49.00|
|50 % due at booking and remaining balance due 30 days prior to arrival|
|Notes||Cancel anytime within 60 days and receive a 100% refund no questions asked. Cancel within 30 days and receive a partial refund. We look forward to hosting you!
***Ask about Holiday and Special Event Rates***
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: