San Diego House Rental Photos and Description
House, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5+ Baths (Sleeps 4-6)
***ALERT*** We have an entire portfolio of award-winning properties in great neighborhoods with fantastic views. Check them out at www.RentalWithAView.com, as well as in the links at the very bottom of this page!
***ABOUT THIS HOME****
This is a brand new listing for a gorgeous Victorian-style home in Banker's Hill, one of San Diego's most historic and upscale neighborhoods. It just underwent a complete (down to the studs) high-end remodel, and exudes elegance, coziness, and San Diego Style.
The house is located on the first floor, features beautiful views of the boats and ships in the harbor, and is perfectly situated just blocks from Little Italy, Balboa Park, 14 Museums, Downtown, and San Diego Bay!
After a long day exploring San Diego, you will love coming home to this bright, airy, and well decorated home. You will feel rejuvenated after sleeping in one of the 2 spacious bedrooms, generously appointed with high thread count sheets, "Heavenly Bed" mattresses, and modern furnishings.
The main bathroom has a large standup shower and elegant sink, while the half-bath is perfect for sharing with other guests.
The bright, open living room features an electric, remote-controlled fireplace to snuggle up in front of, as you enjoy 200+ channels on a 48" High Def "Smart" TV (can access Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, etc.) or a movie on the BluRay player.
The living room flows directly into the new, fully stocked gourmet kitchen. Featuring granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and all of the conveniences of home (coffee maker, toaster, plenty of pots & pans, etc). There is a stainless steel gas grill in the backyard in case you feel like grilling. Your toughest decision might be whether to eat out or enjoy cooking your favorite recipe in this beautiful home!
Finally, some of your best memories may be from the newly built sunset deck, overlooking downtown and San Diego Harbor. Sip morning coffee or enjoy beautiful sunsets over the water on this spacious deck.
We understand the importance of quality accommodations for families traveling with kids and can provide a portable pak-n-play crib, air mattress, and/or high chair upon request.
**WHY THIS IS THE IDEAL HOME FOR YOUR VACATION***
- views of downtown and San Diego Harbor
- peaceful street in great neighborhood, yet 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action
- walk to some of san diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in under 10-15 minutes!
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa park / San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- san diego harbor
Within 5-10 minute drive of:
- the Pacific Ocean & beaches
- San Diego Airport (SAN)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic hotel del coronado and beach
- the Gas Lamp Quarter shopping, bar & restaurant district
- the maritime museums
- scenic Old Town
- Petco Park baseball stadium - home of the Padres
- Qualcomm football stadium - home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
- San Diego convention center
We will treat you like family and do everything it takes to ensure your stay at our property goes down as one of your best vacation memories. Check our extensive reviews and feedback to book with confidence!
We look forward to hosting you,
Danny and Michelle
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome