Ocean Park House Rental Photos and Description
A beautifully, newly remodeled home in the heart of Ocean Park, WA. You will be within walking distance of the Pacific Ocean and town.
Off Peak Special! Stay for 4 nights, pay for only 2! Valid until June 14th, 2013. Excludes holidays.
This is a gorgeous home with an ocean view and walking distance to everything. Next door you can order a pizza at the local Italian restaurant and sports bar. Across the street is a local Art Gallery, and one block East you can sip a latte in an upscale book store and coffee bar, or play pool with the locals at Doc's tavern. Jack's Country Store stocks over 250,000 items, and is just a 5 minute walk away. Everything from clam guns to frozen dinners can be found at Jack's.
Some of what you can expect to find in the house:
• Sleeps 8: 3 Bedrooms + Den (2 Queen, 1 with 2 Twin, 1 Hide-away and a Crib), 3 Full Bathrooms
• Ocean view
• Outdoor hot tub for 4 people
• Pet-friendly, up to 2 well-behaved medium sized dogs maximum
• Beautifully updated home with a feel of 'history' and within walking distance of the Pacific Ocean
• See the Floor Plans for full view of amenities.
• Cozy living room with fireplace
• Library with a flat screen TV
• All bedrooms have flat screen TVs, cable and DVD Players.
• Large dining room with seating for 10
• Fully stocked kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and cutlery
• Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
• Barbecue on the bottom porch, spacious upper deck with ocean views.
• Ocean view from master bedroom and extra sitting room upstairs
• Located within walking distance of local restaurants & shops
• Family room with flat screen TV, cable, XBox, games, and videos
• French doors to a large deck with lots of seating and a view of the ocean
The comfort of this newly remodeled home will make you want to stay forever.
No weddings or receptions to be held on premises
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Chandy Gaub
1303 Bay Ave. is the third vacation rental that Rob and Heidi own on the Long Beach Peninsula. The first is the Bloomer Mansion, the 2nd is 45th Street. 'We all love the Long Beach WA Peninsula, and frankly we never imagined that the Bloomer Mansion would become so successful that it is rented out nearly every weekend. We actually needed a place to stay when we came to the beach.'
They are hopeful you will enjoy their second home as much as the Bloomer Mansion - but perhaps not so much that they never get a chance every weekend is booked year round.
Guestbook comments from the manager
“My family brought me to the beach to celebrate my 70th birthday. My children have come from San Francisco, Honolulu and four of us from Bremerton, WA. We have been to Long Beach on many trips, but have to say this was the best vacation ever. The house was perfect and big enough for everyone to do their own thing and not get in anyone’s way. I hope to come back to this house again, my birthday was everything I wanted and also my sister came from Orlando.”