Coogee Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Overlooking the north end of beautiful Coogee Beach, our 2nd floor 2 bedroom/2 bath unit with a dedicated parking spot is the perfect spot for your Christmas holiday. The only thing that separates you from the beach is a walk across the park. Ideal for a couple or family holiday!
The shaded balcony provides stunning views and a cool ocean breeze for a summer holiday. The spacious lounge room opens onto the balcony with panoramic views of Coogee Bay, from Maroubra up past Wylies Baths and across the entire stretch of Coogee Beach.
FEATURES OF OUR HOME
• High ceilings, polished hardwood floors throughout
• Great balcony with sliding doors, 2 burner gas BBQ grill, café style table & chairs, and a reclining chaise lounge
• A modern kitchen with gas stove/oven, microwave, fridge, coffee pod machine, electric kettle and toaster
• Towels and linen provided.
• Front loading washing machine/outdoor clothesline.
• Two full baths, one with soaking tub
• Cable TV with Foxtel/Sports package included.
• 40” Panasonic LCD TV
• Security Building
FEATURES OF COOGEE
• Coogee beach has fantastic ocean pools, white sands and cosmopolitan cafes, bars, and restaurants.
• Close to famous Bondi beach via an amazing coastal walk where you will pass more little beaches and bays along the stunning coast line.
• 15-20 minute drive to Opera House/Circular Quay
• Modern gym two blocks away.
• One block to public transport and the local shops are a 5 minute walk with a full supermarket, newsagents, chemist, doctors surgery post office, cash machines and bank.
We are heading overseas for the holidays and would love for you to enjoy our home. If you are looking for a loud party pad, this is not your place as we desire to respect our neighbours. No smoking and no pets allowed.
Minimum booking is for 2 weeks. A $500 discount will be given for a three week stay. A $1000 discount will be given for a 4 week stay.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
About Frank & Debbie Tully
We are both academics and love living in Coogee. We would love or you to enjoy our home while we travel overseas for the holidays